• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parker Visits Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be great to see the Cool Aid drinking, blue stained smiley faces, who wear goatees, carry backpacks, and listen to their Ipod be forced into a situation with a real group of airline pilots.

You mean the majority of our pilots who have at some point worked for us air are not real airline pilots anymore? Or is that because they were forced to resign from Airways?

please rub some alcohol pads on your dousche nozzle it is all krusty

Parker seems intent on getting his hands on a completely redundant airline just for bragging rights. JB is just a mini Delta as far as Parker is concerned. It just makes less sense on a smaller scale, so by comparison looks better to him I guess.

So IF (and I use the term loosely) Parker was in NY, then why was JetBlue's CEO in MCO today? I also heard the Easter Bunny was seen at the North Pole today......something about wanting to aquire a big red sleigh complete with reindeer. Hopping around the globe just gets old and tiresome after a while. And since the reindeer are not unionized, then they aren't considered to be "real" reindeer.

So IF (and I use the term loosely) Parker was in NY, then why was JetBlue's CEO in MCO today? I also heard the Easter Bunny was seen at the North Pole today......something about wanting to aquire a big red sleigh complete with reindeer. Hopping around the globe just gets old and tiresome after a while. And since the reindeer are not unionized, then they aren't considered to be "real" reindeer.

Dave Barger is in MCO at the training center quite often greeting new crew members.

Dave Barger is in MCO at the training center quite often greeting new crew members.
I don't think that's the point...

The point would be, "If Dougie was in New York to talk purchase/merger, then it wouldn't really be helpful if the jetBlue CEO is in another state".

Or I could be completely off-base. ;)

This thread sucks! Can we get back to Longhorns tattoo chick?

Longhorn, I know you are 6'4", but I'm buying Chef a ladder to come slap your ass for missing the MotorBoatin comment.

Latest resources

Back