• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parker Visits Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe then, the blue boys and the AW boys can get together and form an new union to tick off the easties.

Wait, I am I having the USAIR East MEC over for lunch as we speak. When he comes back from the restroom I will ask him what happened ...

Chef, please dont keep them for too long, they are suppose to be at my house for dinner and my better half gets upset when appitizers are wasted on late guests.....

Just read the official story:

Parker is selling the Easties to UAL and buying blue to get access to the east coast.

More news at 11.

It would be great to see the Cool Aid drinking, blue stained smiley faces, who wear goatees, carry backpacks, and listen to their Ipod be forced into a situation with a real group of airline pilots.

Someone really needs to get laid......by a woman this time.

The man regularly flies on jetblue. He can't even stand his own product... Does it mean we'll hook up? Not a chance, can't even get the two airlines East and West to operate as one yet. Failed with Delta. Will fail again if he tried.

He already knows what "Flying is for Pigeons" means.

Chef, please dont keep them for too long, they are suppose to be at my house for dinner and my better half gets upset when appitizers are wasted on late guests.....

Sorry, he was in the "loo" for quite some time. We got to talking and he admitted to me that him and Parker had a crazy night at some strip club named "Chez Blue" last night. Turns out Parker puts his hand down one of the dancer's panties while he's getting a lapdance -- the MEC had to drag him out before they both got whacked by the bouncers. Here's the shot -- the whole time, Parker (drunk off his a$$) is screaming ... "I want Chez Blue, give me Chez Blue!" He's so drunk he's slurring his words and a newspaper reporter from The Gila Bend Gazette (while picking up his car from the valet) hears ... "I want JetBlue, give me JetBlue!"

I guess it was all another misunderstanding. Before the MEC left he looked me in the eye and said: "Sometimes you get the 'bar' and sometimes the 'bar' gets you". No sheet.

BTW Longhorn -- he thought the avocado was a nice touch on the salad. Good luck at dinner. Three words of advice : single malt.

Last edited:
Why would US want JetBlue unless it was a fire sale. If it's true, boy am I glad I'm no longer there. Parker should have went after NW instead of DAL, but he got greedy and look what resulted. US is F*%$@$!

Just read the official story:

Parker is selling the Easties to UAL and buying blue to get access to the east coast.

More news at 11.

I would bust a nut if that happened!

Let United show those Eastwipes where they belong - at the bottom of the list.

Relative seniority for AW & JB

F-USAPA

I'd give real money to know if the girl in that avatar is your new "better half"...

If so... DAYUM!!! :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back