• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Park the guppys enter Trans State Holdings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah but i want to go back to work so i have to do what the doc says until they cut everything out!

Is that what you said the last time you voted for scope relief?

You mean when the BK judge was in the backround. Yeah, I bet you told your divorce judge that your wife couldn't get your house. How did that work out? I bet the divorce judge told you to stuff it. Same effect in BK. And the thing is, you KNOW IT. These days, thanks to refinancing, we have plenty of cash and we are doing things with it (like tempting AA with offers for parts of JAL). Our next contract should have lots of improvements. Bank on it!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Maybe too little too late.

Not really. 50 seaters are getting parked, and scope these days also means code sharing with other legacies or even INTL airlines. It is very important overall, and I think we are all very motivated. As I just stated in the previous post, a BK judge helped with the last vote, and I really don't see that happening again. I've got my 10 fingers, 10 toes, and 3 legs crossed!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think this is about replacement of RAH....contract with UAL ends in 2014. The ability to get larger aircraft is secondary conditioned on UAL relaxing scope.....which I can't imagine happening.

CD

Thats not even close to accurate.

Sorry, 85%. United is now full of old people. The junior pilots have 12 years with the company, and they are at the bottom. The guys at CAL are salivating.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Correct Cliff, we would welcome RJ's 76-100 seats at mainline...flown by mainline DAL pilots for mainline wages and nothing less. The days of buying scope relief for 777 rate increases is O. V. E. R....OVER. Without exception every DAL pilot I have had this conversation with feels this way...including 76ER captains who realistically could hold the 777 the last 5 or so years before retiring. The other HUGE realization from the top down is that scope also can and will impact the widebodies. Anyone who doubts this take one look at the current mess with UAL/Air Lingus, et al.

I could care less if they give me a C2K wages + inflation and cola.....if I am scoped out of a job the wage does NOT matter.

Rant over, I need a drink but can't on my meds....this sucks....

I don't believe for one minute that the person who wrote the above posting is a pilot. The only pilots I have known since 2002 are the biggest bunch of sellouts and sissies who don't stand up for a damn thing!!! The only attitude I hear from them is that a lousy job with 50% pay cuts is better than no job! Well I disagree, because there are some things worth standing up for, and all we need is greater than 50% of the pilot workforces around the country to stand firm with the above quote, and we may bring this job back to where it should be!

But management will hold just a big enough carrot in front of just enough pilots to get them to fold like origami, and voila... unlimited 70-90-100 seaters at the puss filled regionals! And the sad thing is that it wouldn't take anything even close to C2K wages to make it happen. Sad but true! C2K wages plus 2.5% inflation from 2001 would put 777 CA's at 400 grand and FO's over 200 grand. And no pilot group would turn that down. You all will sellout the future of the profession for your own personal greed.

Sorry, 85%. United is now full of old people. The junior pilots have 12 years with the company, and they are at the bottom. The guys at CAL are salivating.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Gen-

Zed called, and said he was "salivating" at the notion that you will soon don your "gimp suit" again and show up at his doorstep in LBB bearing candy and flowers.

-You are one sick pup!

Gen-

Zed called, and said he was "salivating" at the notion that you will soon don your "gimp suit" again and show up at his doorstep in LBB bearing candy and flowers.

-You are one sick pup!

crj:
1985 called. They want their joke back.
You are one big ****************************** bag!

Latest resources

Back