• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pan Am Clipper Connection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how it says they've pushed back the startup date from YNG. Trust me I wouldn't be painting any of the gates anytime soon.

The airport director wanted it changed because like so many airlines; September-October are slow for airtravel and it be smart for it so start in the holiday season..

I think its better as well.

Geronimo4497 said:
They will be out of YNG by the end of December. Quote me on that.

I'd also put money on that. Airlines and YNG don't have a great track record.

I can't imagine why... :rolleyes:

What? The reason the NWA' USAIR; UNITED left because well Pittsburgh was losing flights with USAIR. NWA and United had to leave after 9/11 like many airlines did at many airports.

Vacation Express last year was shitty and this is truly our first shot at PASSENGER AIRLINE SERVICE. I also know Allegiant Air and Delta are in discussions with the airport.

Half their fleet is in scrap at the sfb airport, they must be using them for parts, the old 727 in pan am paint are nice to see. But the operation is ghetto to the max. its like SW or Jet blue on crack! Wait not eaven its like Pace or Transmaridian on Crack!

OK.. This is VERSION 4 of Pan Am.

So far it has added--Newburgh--Youngstown--Columbus--St. Pete..

It has left----NOWHERE.

They want to ADD more destinations for the airports as it expands westward.

Say what you want comparing this airline with the airline of V3 From 2004.. This is 4 for 4. That well sucked... Different Pilots but so far its done well.

So go ahead and criticize it

Expands westward with what extra equipment? Is the Jetstream production line starting up again? I must have missed the memo.............

YIKES

okay dude let the world know!

I don't care. Unions SUCK and if you are in one get outta it. I make 6 figures now with a financial firm and its because I crossed!

ya i am a SCAB!

I dont care. I am proud of what I did.

Latest resources

Back