Pan Am Clipper Connection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

YNGAirport

I have really done a lot of research and phone calls on this airline and I love it. Not because it is offering service here in Youngstown but how it has been doing and expanding as of late. Sure they had the problems with the Airline Pilots Union and problems with getting 2-3 more 727s in service because of it but they are really helping small airports grow....

They are a lowcost/lowfare airline with fares beginning at 79 bucks.. They average at 115 dollars.....

They fly to:

Portsmouth,NH (PSM)
Pease International Airport
Sanford, FL (SFB)
Orlando Sanford International Airport
Newburgh, NY (SWF)
Stewart International Airport
Trenton, NJ (TNN)
Trenton Mercer Airport
Bedford, MA (BED)
Hanscom Field
Columbus, OH (LCK)
Rickenbacker International Airport
Youngstown, OH (YNG)
Warren Regional Airport
Clearwater, FL (PIE)
St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl Airport
San Juan, PR (SJU)
Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
Santo Domingo, DR (SDQ)
Las Americas International Airport
Aguadilla, PR (BQN)
Rafael Hernandez Airport

And from the sound of the success in Newburgh, NY;; More destinations will be added very soon.

are you kidding me?

I mean really are you kidding me?

What a sh!t box operation.

No. No I am not. I run this YNG Site: CLICK HERE

Okay I have done my research and for you in the Airline Pilots Union; I could careless. I am a GOP and can't stand any union locally and it continues here. Many low fare airlines are nonunion and I dont see why Pan Am couldn't.... Trust me when those extra planes are approved to come in service; You will see this airline expand a lot.

I don't understand the name Pan Am in this context ;)

Yeah that non union thing is working out well for southwest.

Flambait anyone?

Or is this guy just a loser

You know, this airline has some serious problems. I have heard them declare 2 emergencies for maintenance reasons since January. This happened while I was in the air and only know about it because I heard it on the frequency. I'm sure there are more occurances that have happened. They will be out of YNG by the end of December. Quote me on that.

wow looking at that website it looks like someone built a terminal and forgot to add people.

Gayest thing i've ever seen.

How dare you make fun of my website. I'd love to see you do better.

And no I am not an airport geek who cares about one airport.. I fly a lot outta PIT; CAK; CLE and all the haters on every board think this will fail but I bet it won't... I am waiting 3 weeks to buy my tix for it for Feb and I am confident it will be here by then...

I fly USAIR; Airtran; USA300; and my friend in Columbus flew aboard Pan Am to SFB and loved it. I know I will too.

Latest resources

Back