• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
SWA/FO said:
Me too. Why don't you a$$es step up to the plate? Take your cult (religion) back.

VABB said:
Did you sleep through 9/11?
If the world had a colon, Mecca would be the entrance.

scoreboard said:
Muslims, may they burn in hell

Listen to you all !

You're using the sad excuse of 9/11 and the actions of 19 men to collectively group an entire religion of 1.4 billion people as terrorists.

Yes, there are many muslim extremists, but it's only a few percentage of the 1.4 billion muslims who are like that.

In America, there are Muslim doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, businessmen, airline pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, and any other trade you can imagine.

There are Muslims serving in the US Air Froce, Army, Navy and the Marines.

There are US Muslim armed services members who are serving our country by fighting the war in Iraq and Afghanistan right now, just so your bigoted a$$es can go to bed safely tonight.

Grow up, people!

Flyer1015 said:
Listen to you all !

You're using the sad excuse of 9/11 and the actions of 19 men to collectively group an entire religion of 1.4 billion people as terrorists.

Yes, there are many muslim extremists, but it's only a few percentage of the 1.4 billion muslims who are like that.

In America, there are Muslim doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, businessmen, airline pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, and any other trade you can imagine.

There are US Muslim armed services members who are serving our country by fighting the war in Iraq and Afghanistan right now, just so your bigoted a$$es can go to bed safely tonight.

Grow up, people!
Well, it would be great if they would step up to the plate.

brainhurts said:
Well, it would be great if they would step up to the plate.

Truth of the matter is, you won't see anything like that on the US media.

You just won't.

Why should Fox (or even CNN) waste their airtime showing an Imam who calls for an end to radical Islam and extremism ?

They just won't. Right now, they "have" to show the radical terrorists blowing stuff up, and extremists chanting anti-American things.

An imam could send a request to Fox News to go on air so he could get openly speak out against radicals/extremist muslims, but he won't be allowed to. Fox wouldn't waste their time with that.

Next, you need to realize that these radical terrorists/extremists, would want you as a Christian American, dead, just as fast as they would a Muslim American.

There were Muslims in WTC who died on 9/11. These fanatics don't care.

I honestly don't think it would make any big difference if CAIR got on TV tomorrow and denounced all radical Musilm terrorists/extremists.
Nor would it make any difference if hundreds of Imams also got on TV and denounced all radical/fanatical muslims.

If anything, it would make bin Laden hate America even more, and if anything, they would recruit even faster.

Flyer1015 said:
Listen to you all !

Grow up, people!

Since few usually equates to the number 3, let's assume that 3% of the 1.4 billion muslims are extremists. 3% of 1.4 billion equates to 42 million. That's not a big deal to you??

Wasn't it just a few years ago that a muslim serving in the Air Force killed some of his fellow airmen in the name of islam?

How about the USS Cole? How about the Madrid train bombings? How about the London subway attacks? How about the train bombings in India? What do they all have in common? Their violence originates in islam.

42 million is too high, I should have said a lower percentage amount. Maybe 1%, if not lower.

Wasn't it just a few years ago that a muslim serving in the Air Force killed some of his fellow airmen in the name of islam?

A couple armed services member raped an Iraqi 15 year old in the name of "horny-ness" and then shot and killed her, after of course murdering the parents and the sibling.

You can always point at any large group, and find an extremely rare case.

How about the USS Cole? How about the Madrid train bombings? How about the London subway attacks? How about the train bombings in India? What do they all have in common? Their violence originates in islam.

The violence here is political, not just religious.

USS Cole was attacked because they didn't like a US warship stationed in their own homeland.

Al-Qaeda had announced that they would attack any ally to the US in the war against Iraq, so England being ally #1, they got attacked.

Notice that countries that leave the rest of the world alone, like, Brazil, Argentina, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Chile, etc. don't have any terrorist problems.

As for your examples give above, how about:

How about Air India 747 bombing in the mid 80s? Sikh terrorists, not Muslims.

How about the Iranian Airbus shot down over the Gulf? Mistake, whoops.

How about Israel "accidently" bombing one of our own US Navy ships?

Flyer1015 said:

Then they should have no trouble taking back their religion to keep the twisted few from smearing the name of Allah. Unfortunately, they have remained by and large silent. Either they are intimidated by the lunatic, violent fringe, or they remain silent knowing that the violent fringe observes the Quran better than they do. Either way, we have a problem and can't count on the silent majority to clean their own house. Once again, we have to do it for them and be despised for it. Since we can't distinguish between the silent but peaceful majority and the violent minority (and those who harbor the same), we are faced with degrading our own way of life by curtailing civil liberties or we can expect having our way of life degraded for us by living in perpetual fear of the next domestic terrorist attack. What's right? I don't know, but I will say that in times of national emergency, civil liberties have been curtailed for some or all the people and thus we survived. Sometimes we went too far, but I think the current thought that our way of life isn't worth that price is going way too far in the other direction. PC will kill this country more surely than any external threat.

We can fight or we can give up entirely and subject ourselves and our children to dhimmitude. I don't think there's a middle ground anymore. For sure we won't get any quarter from the violent fringe. They aren't going to leave us alone and this is just the beginning.

Flyer1015 said:
Truth of the matter is, you won't see anything like that on the US media.

You just won't.

Why should Fox (or even CNN) waste their airtime showing an Imam who calls for an end to radical Islam and extremism ?

They just won't. Right now, they "have" to show the radical terrorists blowing stuff up, and extremists chanting anti-American things.

An imam could send a request to Fox News to go on air so he could get openly speak out against radicals/extremist muslims, but he won't be allowed to. Fox wouldn't waste their time with that.

Next, you need to realize that these radical terrorists/extremists, would want you as a Christian American, dead, just as fast as they would a Muslim American.

There were Muslims in WTC who died on 9/11. These fanatics don't care.

I honestly don't think it would make any big difference if CAIR got on TV tomorrow and denounced all radical Musilm terrorists/extremists.
Nor would it make any difference if hundreds of Imams also got on TV and denounced all radical/fanatical muslims.

If anything, it would make bin Laden hate America even more, and if anything, they would recruit even faster.

Not what he is talking about ace, saying stop, and actually stepping up to the plate and making it stop are two very deadly differences. You will probably not see any part of the Islamic mainstream ever step up and take care of business. WHY? Gods will. Bullshiittee.

Flyer1015 said:
42 million is too high, I should have said a lower percentage amount. Maybe 1%, if not lower.

A couple armed services member raped an Iraqi 15 year old in the name of "horny-ness" and then shot and killed her, after of course murdering the parents and the sibling.

USS Cole was attacked because they didn't like a US warship stationed in their own homeland.

Al-Qaeda had announced that they would attack any ally to the US in the war against Iraq, so England being ally #1, they got attacked.

Notice that countries that leave the rest of the world alone, like, Brazil, Argentina, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Chile, etc. don't have any terrorist problems.

So when the numbers "look too high" you just say let's lower the percentage?

Ah, but this topic wasn't centered around our service members now, was it? I believe the topic was islam and it's violence. Now, let's look at the facts one more time. In 2003, a muslim serving in the Air Force murdered his fellow airmen in the name islam. Correct????

The problem with your above statement is that violence and islam go hand-in-hand like wet and water. Violence (terrorism) is hardly a rare case with islam.

And what are the roots of their political agenda? Ah yes, the koran.

Notice that the above countries listed are not world powers either.

Your first example: sure, there are other groups out there who practice terrorism. But, not nearly on the scale as muslims do. Sikh's were making a political statement, muslims are practicing a violent ideology.

Your second and third examples are accidents, not intentional acts of violence.

skiandsurf said:
First off, I doubt any airline would tell the applicant why they werent hired.

Second, I do know of a former ACA/I-air pilot that is of the "muslim" background and got hired at JB. (he was an instructor with dugan).

You are doubtlessly talking about the little protege of one of the big-time hatchet men in the ACA CRJ program.

Unfortunately I had no veto power over who they hire as instructors (unlike the people who pass Stage I Interview and have names posted in CP's office)

He is already carving out a name for himself as a dunce in the training dept. He may be fired soon from what I hear, due mostly to sheer incompetence.

VABB, read the Quran before you freakin' have the nerves to say its an ideology of Islam.

You know darn well that people use religion as an excuse for their actions. They have for years and will continue doing so.

Should we profile all white christians cause of Timothy McVeigh and the KKK members? I dont think so.

If the story above is true, then JB screwed over this guy and deserves to pay out the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back