• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
VABB said:
Drop your skivvies, point your butt toward a mirror, and Mecca will be seen as the reflection in that mirror.

Real nice, jackass.

brainhurts said:
Exquisite humor. Shocking visually, with a mellow afterglow.
Actually, I did the same thing but I didn't see Mecca, I saw Hilary...now I have to call in sick.

I would like to know we never hear about non-radical Muslim groups condemning the radical Muslims for their actions?

Me too. Why don't you a$$es step up to the plate? Take your cult (religion) back.

timetoquit said:
And people wonder why the world hates Americans!

1. Stupid comments like this!
2. Loud and obnoxious Americans blabbering in public!
3. Standing out in foreign cities wearing USA or Bud Light t-shirts, shorts, and sandals with white knee-high socks!
4. Extreme xenophobia!
5. Refusal to venture more than 2 blocks from hotel on international layovers!
6. Refusal to go to any restaurant overseas other than US chains like TGI Friday's, Chilli's, etc.
7. If above is not available, one always asks where the closest "American food" is!
8. Misc. disrespectful behavior toward foreign cultures!

Keep it up!

I agree with your first point, but as for the rest of it... like I care what Pepe thinks of me or my country. I'll wear my "I'm with stupid" T-shirt while sipping my Natty Light whenever I feel like it. If it gets me into trouble in some parts of the world I will deal with it. But I'll be danged if I care what the French, Germans, Saudis or whatever think about me. If that makes the world hate us... fine. I stopped caring about who liked me after 5th grade.

First off, I doubt any airline would tell the applicant why they werent hired.

Second, I do know of a former ACA/I-air pilot that is of the "muslim" background and got hired at JB. (he was an instructor with dugan).

Thirdly, if this guy had a prior problem with ACA/I-air in a training event that went to a "higher level", I am sure dugan knows about this and would not hire him because of it.

RedBelly said:
Darn straight I do! This is America! If a company doesn't want to hire you because you have too many letters in your name, it is their RIGHT to do so. All of this PC crap has got to end, or it is going to take this great country right down the crapper. It is NOT the governments place to tell private companies and individuals how to conduct business... it is up to the businesses to decide & the marketplace to judge their decisions.

ABSOLUTELY!!! That's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back