• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Overseas CRJ's paying 130-150K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am sorry that you have corporate friends at those wages. I regularly place G550, GLEX and BBJ guys into positions at >225K here in the US and at the same in Euros in Europe (acknowledging that many are placed into management positions). The big advantage for the guys who went overseas for opportunities is the experience. I recently sent a 36 year old former international captain to a US corporation at $225000/yr + performance bonuses.

Bob

Sounds exactly right from my experiences with the larger corporate airplanes.

I am sorry that you have corporate friends at those wages. I regularly place G550, GLEX and BBJ guys into positions at >225K here in the US and at the same in Euros in Europe (acknowledging that many are placed into management positions). The big advantage for the guys who went overseas for opportunities is the experience. I recently sent a 36 year old former international captain to a US corporation at $225000/yr + performance bonuses.

Bob

Just curious.....how much of their money do you get for placing them or do the corporations pay you a fee for head hunting?

I work overseas but maintain a US address. I have been offered jobs with a few US Carriers with no problems. I think no one will give you a hard time as long as you remain a US citizen.

I work overseas but maintain a US address. I have been offered jobs with a few US Carriers with no problems. I think no one will give you a hard time as long as you remain a US citizen.

This is correct from what I have heard.

I am having no shortage of amusement with this thread! Do you want to make more money or not????

The American public has made it clear, they do not value your skills. If you are not willing to move to where folks have a greater value for your skills then you must accept the menial wages available in the US.

In the case I was not clear - US passengers do not care about you or your bitching. They care about price. As long as you are willing to show up for work at the current wages, there will be no resolution.

This is NOT a negotiation or Company/union issue, this is a "neighbors" issue.

I am sorry to rain on your parade but, absent a true pilot shortage,there will no increase in compensation.

Bob

The increase in compensation will happen when pilots start to leave for the better pay elsewhere, which I expect to happen real soon. Which is GOOD news for regional pilots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back