• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Overseas CRJ's paying 130-150K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was under the impression that a pilot has to be able to speak English to operate in the airline world. I did not mean to imply that speaking English has anything to do with the skills and knowledge involved to fly an airplane.

I was under the impression that a pilot has to be able to speak English to operate in the airline world. I did not mean to imply that speaking English has anything to do with the skills and knowledge involved to fly an airplane.

Nahhh. Russians, Chinese, Brazilians, Mexicans, and Argentinians (to name a few) all speak their own languages on frequency in their home countries. Some carriers will specifically employ English fluent pilots to be part of the operating crew in English speaking environments (ie Wasinc for JAL).

Nahhh. Russians, Chinese, Brazilians, Mexicans, and Argentinians (to name a few) all speak their own languages on frequency in their home countries. Some carriers will specifically employ English fluent pilots to be part of the operating crew in English speaking environments (ie Wasinc for JAL).

Canada....

They love their French.

I am having no shortage of amusement with this thread! Do you want to make more money or not????

The American public has made it clear, they do not value your skills. If you are not willing to move to where folks have a greater value for your skills then you must accept the menial wages available in the US.

In the case I was not clear - US passengers do not care about you or your bitching. They care about price. As long as you are willing to show up for work at the current wages, there will be no resolution.

This is NOT a negotiation or Company/union issue, this is a "neighbors" issue.

I am sorry to rain on your parade but, absent a true pilot shortage,there will no increase in compensation.

Bob

CRJ200 Captains needed for China Express Air.

Excellent Terms On Offer:

*Remuneration: $120,000 USD/year(net)
*Vacation: 15 days every 6 months
*Duration of Contract: 2 Years

Domicile:

Chongqing, China

Chongqing looks pretty nice, if were at a withering airline right now I'd be packing and hoping for the call.

Once you go overseas to fly...my understanding is that it's very difficult to get hired again with an airline back in the US..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back