Overseas CRJ's paying 130-150K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

trip

130k guaranteed up to 150k+ for CRJ2/9 captains overseas being advertised on internet sites.
Hold the line Pinnacle.

What does it say when jobs in China are paying double they are here in the good-ol US of A?

http://jobs.flightglobal.com/job/1401354677/crj-900-captains-china-commuting-/

Further information

Asian Carrier are seeking CRJ 900 Captains for their expansion plans, the position will be for 2 years and the contract will be direct with the Airline. This is a commuting position of 44 days on and 16 days off with 2 return flights to domicile per year.
Remuneration:
US$ 10,500 net per month for 75 hours
Overtime $150 USD per hour over 75 per month, currently the Client flies around 90 hours per month
$4500 usd end of year bonus
Housing provided
All interested candidates must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered :-
Total Time in excess of 4000 hours
Total Captain Time in excess of 1500 hours
Total Captain time in excess of 1000 hours on CRJ 200/700/900
Class 1 medical
Minimum ICAO Level 4 Proficiency cert
Date of last flight on CRJ 900 within last 6 months.
Be under age 53 at commencement of contract

And boy you earn it trust me, have a former colleague who has been there long enough for the honeymoon to be over to give you the real story

Don't tell the ASA guys, they like their PBS and working for free.

I do like our PBS system, but I'm hardly working for free. ASA is among the highest compensated in the DCI portfolio, which is one of the primary reasons I'm working here in the first place.

And boy you earn it trust me, have a former colleague who has been there long enough for the honeymoon to be over to give you the real story
And many are happy as well, it is like everything in life perspectives are different from person to person. We also tend to wrap every job in China as one, there is a lot of difference from one job to the next

I do like our PBS system, but I'm hardly working for free. ASA is among the highest compensated in the DCI portfolio, which is one of the primary reasons I'm working here in the first place.

I totally agree. Making well into 6 figures annually. Not too shabby!

However, I don't like our pbs system. I LOVE IT!

L(xjet) guys just don't get it, and seemingly never will.

Latest resources

Back