• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Overheard...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My prediction, the Eboard has a vice grip on the propaganda machine and will bend the rules to never lose power and smear anyone who seriously causes them angst. Heck, they even have NJW to unofficially try to keep dissent down here.

Good luck to all of us. We are gonna need it.

BTW, Netjets is still a great place to work. Union power struggles dont change that.

Yeah. They also have Gret to help keep it down on here too. Gotta have your attack dog out doing your dirty work. Sick em.

Whup whup whup ......... oh no and the E board is sending black helicopters after us too !! Mr Lion, Mr Scarecrow, Mr Tin Man whatever shall we do !!! Certainly not pick up the telephone and call to get the straight story !!!! Let's go to FI and get the "real story" !!!!

Last edited:
Yup you are right. I might not work at NJA. But then again maybe I do. I guess we may never know.

If I change my name to 2000C PIC Who pees on the nose wheel on the ramp at the FBO would that help? Or how about G200 stud.

Sort of the answer I was expecting. I should hope you answer questions a student presents better then you answer a question here.

It was a simple question. If you're unable to give a truthful yes or no then it certainly reflects.

MM

...and there's always that guy that chimes in..."there's no use guessing cause it'll change.."

Ugh. I hate that guy.

There must be some PI searching my user name at this moment, getting ready to fire me.

Don't worry -- our IT department is handling the investigation, which means you're completely safe. These are the people who send an e-mail out telling us the e-mail server is down...

If you are a non-furloughed pilot at NJA you can discuss and share your opinion about the union or the eboard. If you don't like what they are doing you can say that and not be kicked off the board. What you can't do is personally attack others and spread non-truthful information about others. I may not agree with everything the eboard decides, like excluding furloughed pilots from the main sections, but I am sick of the personal attacks and misinformation and I'm glad they are clamping down on it. Maybe now I'll be able to read an entire thread there without being so disgusted by my fellow pilots who just can't be civil that I have to just log off. What is very frustrating for me is that even the worst offenders sometimes have valid points so I can't just block them or I won't get both sides of the story. Hopefully the board will be readable once again.

If you are a non-furloughed pilot at NJA you can discuss and share your opinion about the union or the eboard. If you don't like what they are doing you can say that and not be kicked off the board. What you can't do is personally attack others and spread non-truthful information about others. I may not agree with everything the eboard decides, like excluding furloughed pilots from the main sections, but I am sick of the personal attacks and misinformation and I'm glad they are clamping down on it. Maybe now I'll be able to read an entire thread there without being so disgusted by my fellow pilots who just can't be civil that I have to just log off. What is very frustrating for me is that even the worst offenders sometimes have valid points so I can't just block them or I won't get both sides of the story. Hopefully the board will be readable once again.

But it's so much fun...especially the guys who swear by the message board content. Makes me wonder what they do with their free time at home? Besides call Honeywell with useless questions!!

Another one of my favorite lines..." I was talking to one of the Honeywell/Cessna/Collins guys, and told me...yada yada yada.."...My reaction.."oh thats nice..Better you than me!"

Last edited:
But it's so much fun...especially the guys who swear by the message board content. Makes me wonder what they do with their free time at home? Besides call Honeywell with useless questions!!

Another one of my favorite lines..." I was talking to one of the Honeywell/Cessna/Collins guys, and told me...yada yada yada.."...My reaction.."oh thats nice..Better you than me!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!! No kidding. Some guy's take this job way to serious. You know what I tell them? I tell em who cares. I really don't care how to find the 38th parallel in the box. Not something I'm ever going to need.

As for stating we can go on the NJASAP board and ask questions. You are wrong. You can ask questions as long as you are not in disagreement with the Eboards agenda. Once you cross that line they sick all of their little attack dog's on you. So if you want to have a truly gloves off debate of the issues, now you have to take it elsewhere. Fortunately we still have FI. I have a feeling that when the upcoming elections get heated up you are going to see a lot more traffic on FI.

This is going to be one hell of an election. 2 of the people up for re-election are career union people. They have no want or need to go fly the line. They only want to sit in the office in Gahana and drink coffee and shoot the breeze. So you know they will be flighting tooth and nail to keep their beloved positions. You just watch. They already pulled a fast one and extended their terms, now wait to see how hard they fight to keep their positions.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!! No kidding. Some guy's take this job way to serious. You know what I tell them? I tell em who cares. I really don't care how to find the 38th parallel in the box. Not something I'm ever going to need.

As for stating we can go on the NJASAP board and ask questions. You are wrong. You can ask questions as long as you are not in disagreement with the Eboards agenda. Once you cross that line they sick all of their little attack dog's on you. So if you want to have a truly gloves off debate of the issues, now you have to take it elsewhere. Fortunately we still have FI. I have a feeling that when the upcoming elections get heated up you are going to see a lot more traffic on FI.

This is going to be one hell of an election. 2 of the people up for re-election are career union people. They have no want or need to go fly the line. They only want to sit in the office in Gahana and drink coffee and shoot the breeze. So you know they will be flighting tooth and nail to keep their beloved positions. You just watch. They already pulled a fast one and extended their terms, now wait to see how hard they fight to keep their positions.

It's narrowminded comments like this one above from a select few of our brothers that make me want to :puke::puke:.

It is sad, truly pathetic, that you stand upon your lofty tower above all of them and snipe at them from an anonymous board this way......It is a simple solution, If you dont like it, fix it.
Put your name on the ballot and show them how to run this place.

I will confirm one truth in your statement. They do sit in Gahanna and drink coffee...lots of coffee. That is because they are in there doing what we elected them to do. Covering our collective asses and trying to make this a permanent flying career for everyone else in the pilot group, and getting those furloughed back in employ.

I'm sure I'll be called a stooge or a minion of the e-board by yourself, but the fact remains that the needless sniping and unreasonable accusations are tiring to this whole pilot group. Make it constructive and logical and someone may listen.

It's easy to be a toughguy-genius-conspiracy theorist on an anonymous message board.
I believe folks posting stuff like be99's tripe have a deep down poor self-image. Now they have a chance on FI to spew their ignorance.
Hopefully, a moron will libel someone on here, and eventually, after the court case, we'll all know their identity.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back