Overheard...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FLYLOW22

I heard that this is the NEW Crew Room for pilots from NetJets to come and speak freely about anything.

Less China-ish.

I heard that this is the NEW Crew Room for pilots from NetJets to come and speak freely about anything.

Less China-ish.

You have got that right. NJASAP e-board has turned into the gestapo. Not even worth logging in anymore.

Now they are even starting to censor NJPILOTS.org it's getting really silly. If they are so worried about all of this public information staying secret, maybe they should secure the NJASAP site. Problem solved.

But no, they want to keep spending all of our dues on traveling to CMH to have meetings so they don't have to fly the line. Time for a change in our E-Board.

Last edited:
You have got that right. NJASAP e-board has turned into the gestapo. Not even worth logging in anymore.

Now they are even starting to censor NJPILOTS.org it's getting really silly. If they are so worried about all of this public information staying secret, maybe they should secure the NJASAP site. Problem solved.

But no, they want to keep spending all of our dues on traveling to CMH to have meetings so they don't have to fly the line. Time for a change in our E-Board.

Wow. That didn't take long. I thought the rank and file LOVED the E-board and NJASAP.

I hope this dirty laundry gets left where it belongs. The issue is best sorted out at home. There are at least as many sides to this as there are people involved. Just depends on whose ox is getting gored.

Airing our issues here is the very reason we were shut out of our own boards. Why would anyone give the EBoard ammo to say they made the right call on this one. I hope we prove them wrong, by keeping our mouths shut in public when it comes to PRIVATE, INTERNAL NJASAP matters. Your mileage may vary.

I hope this dirty laundry gets left where it belongs. The issue is best sorted out at home. There are at least as many sides to this as there are people involved. Just depends on whose ox is getting gored.

It is getting put right where it belongs. Out in the open for all to see. If the E-Board was worried about it they wouldn't be taking the measures they are taking.

I like this forum to resolve this issue. If you don't, then don't post.

Airing our issues here is the very reason we were shut out of our own boards. Why would anyone give the EBoard ammo to say they made the right call on this one. I hope we prove them wrong, by keeping our mouths shut in public when it comes to PRIVATE, INTERNAL NJASAP matters. Your mileage may vary.

Not everyone here is shut out of the NJASAP boards.

I just hope guys who have aspirations of returning to the NJ ranks don't say stuff here they will later regret.

Would that be the carrot or the stick?

Ahh, they're furloughed anyways...who cares?

...right?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back