• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Overall state of the Corporate aviation industry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only if your example is talking about a 135 Hawker/Lear driver. Part 91 can be pretty nice in the QOL department, even flying a scary little Lear.;)

Ok, 'the ghost of Legacydriver past' notwithstanding, I at least got in the ballpark. Right? :D

Generally, RJ CA's are in the $60-$80k range (yes, I know the pay scales go higher but...). FO's are in the $18-$40k range.

Not many Hawker CA's out there making more than $80k (REAL Hawker, not a renamed Diamond).

Can't compare QOL because it varies too much. TC

Sure you can compare QOL. Corporate flying (for me anyway). No commuting, no deadheading, pretty good bennies, mediocre pay (but prob better than RJ Capt), Usually pretty happy clients because they don't have to mess with the TSA BS, sometimes they tip too, and the list goes on. I have only had to fly once in 3 weeks. SWEET!

Ok, 'the ghost of Legacydriver past' notwithstanding, I at least got in the ballpark. Right? :D

Generally, RJ CA's are in the $60-$80k range (yes, I know the pay scales go higher but...). FO's are in the $18-$40k range.

Not many Hawker CA's out there making more than $80k (REAL Hawker, not a renamed Diamond).

Can't compare QOL because it varies too much. TC

Every Hawker CA at my airport that I know of is making way more that that flying a Hawker. There are 6 FD with them and I personally know people that fly for each department. The NBAA average CA salary for that equipment, depending on the region, is around 90K.

We are extremely slow on the 135 side, and the 91 accounts aren't looking so great either. I used to feel that I had pretty good job security, but that's hardly the way I feel now. Looks like it's time to start updating the good ole resume. Anyone know of a company looking for Hawker CA's?? haha

Every Hawker CA at my airport that I know of is making way more that that flying a Hawker. There are 6 FD with them and I personally know people that fly for each department. The NBAA average CA salary for that equipment, depending on the region, is around 90K.

What airport is this????:beer:

I can't imagine your skills stay very sharp flying that little amount?
You'd think that but having flown the same plane for so many years it is just old hat now.

Laid Off.

Well, I thought I had a good corporate job. It disappeared before my eyes today. Time to dust off the ole resume`. I'm Part 61 current in the G-200 and Be400 if anyone has any leads. Good luck to everyone.

Latest resources

Back