• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Out of the penalty box

flyifrvfr

Banned
CFII/MEI right seater
Total Time
I am back. I was in the penalty box for a while. Now don't mess with me people, I like this screen name and I would hate to loose it.

bigD

Total Time
4.9e17
You're posting a thread telling people not to mess with you. That's just going to cause people to mess with you. I'll start:

1) It's "lose", not "loose".

2) Get rid of the part time corporate pilot line. Riding around in the right seat of a single pilot airplane doesn't make you a corporate pilot.

How's that to start? :D

JetSpeed219

Total Time
bigD said:
You're posting a thread telling people not to mess with you. That's just going to cause people to mess with you. I'll start:

2) Get rid of the part time corporate pilot line. Riding around in the right seat of a single pilot airplane doesn't make you a corporate pilot.

D@mn bigD, no holdin back on your end!

klingon67

Total Time
Welcome back. there can be alot of immature bozos on here ,but they make it humorous and entertaining, just realize they cant be constructive. Guys like Big D have to enlighten us that they can spell.I wonder what Big D stands for?

bigD

Total Time
4.9e17
JetSpeed219 said:
D@mn bigD, no holdin back on your end!

I'm just teaching him how to take some crap without getting banned. We'll see how he does. ;)

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
I just wish I knew exactly how many flight hours he has.

bigD

Total Time
4.9e17
labbats said:
I just wish I knew exactly how many flight hours he has.

He needs to look at mini's posts to see how to add the tenths of an hour in there!

bigD

Total Time
4.9e17
And klingon, relax man. I'm busting his chops for educational reasons, which forces me to point out spelling errors. I'm no TonyC! :D

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
Riding around in the right seat of a single pilot airplane doesn't make you a corporate pilot.
True ... but we can pretend, can't we. For some of us ... it's all we got ... the only thing that makes life worth living ... the only thing keeping us from Russian Roulette with a 9mm auto. :(

Well ... that, and BBQ.
there can be alot of immature bozos on here
Really? Wow ... I don't think I've ever come across one of them. I'll have to keep my eyes open. Thanks for the heads up.

Minhberg the Muslim Pig Farmer
(Part-time Corporate King Air FO :D)

Last edited:

bigD

Total Time
4.9e17
Snakum said:
True ... but we can pretend, can't we. For some of us ... it's all we got ... the only thing that makes life worth living ... the only thing keeping us from Russian Roulette with a 9mm auto. :(

Well ... that, and BBQ.
Really? Wow ... I don't think I've ever come across one of them. I'll have to keep my eyes open. Thanks for the heads up.

Minhberg the Muslim Pig Farmer
(Part-time Corporate King Air FO :D)

D*mmit, Snakum! :D And yes, BBQ is what keeps me going too!

Eagleflip

Total Time
5000+
Hey, how much can you guys come up with to entice me to ban Snakum for a week?:)

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Honest.

Maybe thirty dollars will do it, though...

FL000

Total Time
Ailerongirl said:
Ooohhh, I know, I know!

But I'm not telling....

:D
We'll all be standing at attention until you spew the answer. Don't make us pump you for it.

TurboS7

Total Time
By what taxiway is that located now days. Must've been quite the ATC delay.

flyifrvfr

Banned
CFII/MEI right seater
Total Time
bigD said:

I have to admit it, you are correct. It is lose not loose. I won't however lose the part time corporate pilot title because it is true. I hate to burst your bubble BigD, but I don't just ride around in the right seat of an airplane, I am PIC. And since others have asked, I have 720 total time 102 multi time and 200 dual given. I can't help it if these numbers make some jealous. Don't hate me because I caught a break. I have worked hard for it and I deserve it. I will be moving up to a turbo prop in two weeks. Imagine that, PIC multi turbo prop time. Did I make any errors in spelling BigD?

flyifrvfr

Banned
CFII/MEI right seater
Total Time
bigD said:
I'm just teaching him how to take some crap without getting banned. We'll see how he does. ;)
Dude, I get banned because I go over the top responding to some retards who ask for it. When my cage is rattled, I come up with some nasty degrading insults which has put me in the penalty box a few times. I try to be nice, but some just ask for it right fl000..

Ill Mitch

I like my oatmeal lumpy
Total Time
31Raps
flyifrvfr said:
I hate to burst your bubble BigD, but I don't just ride around in the right seat of an airplane, I am PIC. And since others have asked, I have 720 total time 102 multi time and 200 dual given.

I thought I heard a pop. ;)