Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyifrvfr

CFII/MEI right seater
I am back. I was in the penalty box for a while. Now don't mess with me people, I like this screen name and I would hate to loose it.

You're posting a thread telling people not to mess with you. That's just going to cause people to mess with you. I'll start:

1) It's "lose", not "loose".

2) Get rid of the part time corporate pilot line. Riding around in the right seat of a single pilot airplane doesn't make you a corporate pilot.

How's that to start? :D

bigD said:
You're posting a thread telling people not to mess with you. That's just going to cause people to mess with you. I'll start:

1) It's "lose", not "loose".

2) Get rid of the part time corporate pilot line. Riding around in the right seat of a single pilot airplane doesn't make you a corporate pilot.

How's that to start? :D

D@mn bigD, no holdin back on your end!

Welcome back. there can be alot of immature bozos on here ,but they make it humorous and entertaining, just realize they cant be constructive. Guys like Big D have to enlighten us that they can spell.I wonder what Big D stands for?

I just wish I knew exactly how many flight hours he has.

labbats said:
I just wish I knew exactly how many flight hours he has.

He needs to look at mini's posts to see how to add the tenths of an hour in there!

And klingon, relax man. I'm busting his chops for educational reasons, which forces me to point out spelling errors. I'm no TonyC! :D

Riding around in the right seat of a single pilot airplane doesn't make you a corporate pilot.
True ... but we can pretend, can't we. For some of us ... it's all we got ... the only thing that makes life worth living ... the only thing keeping us from Russian Roulette with a 9mm auto. :(

Well ... that, and BBQ.
there can be alot of immature bozos on here
Really? Wow ... I don't think I've ever come across one of them. I'll have to keep my eyes open. Thanks for the heads up.

Minhberg the Muslim Pig Farmer
(Part-time Corporate King Air FO :D)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back