Out of the penalty box

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Snakum said:
True ... but we can pretend, can't we. For some of us ... it's all we got ... the only thing that makes life worth living ... the only thing keeping us from Russian Roulette with a 9mm auto. :(

Well ... that, and BBQ.
Really? Wow ... I don't think I've ever come across one of them. I'll have to keep my eyes open. Thanks for the heads up.

Minhberg the Muslim Pig Farmer
(Part-time Corporate King Air FO :D)

D*mmit, Snakum! :D And yes, BBQ is what keeps me going too!

Hey, how much can you guys come up with to entice me to ban Snakum for a week?:)

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Honest.

Maybe thirty dollars will do it, though...

bigD said:
You're posting a thread telling people not to mess with you. That's just going to cause people to mess with you. I'll start:

1) It's "lose", not "loose".

2) Get rid of the part time corporate pilot line. Riding around in the right seat of a single pilot airplane doesn't make you a corporate pilot.

How's that to start? :D

I have to admit it, you are correct. It is lose not loose. I won't however lose the part time corporate pilot title because it is true. I hate to burst your bubble BigD, but I don't just ride around in the right seat of an airplane, I am PIC. And since others have asked, I have 720 total time 102 multi time and 200 dual given. I can't help it if these numbers make some jealous. Don't hate me because I caught a break. I have worked hard for it and I deserve it. I will be moving up to a turbo prop in two weeks. Imagine that, PIC multi turbo prop time. Did I make any errors in spelling BigD?

bigD said:
I'm just teaching him how to take some crap without getting banned. We'll see how he does. ;)
Dude, I get banned because I go over the top responding to some retards who ask for it. When my cage is rattled, I come up with some nasty degrading insults which has put me in the penalty box a few times. I try to be nice, but some just ask for it right fl000..

flyifrvfr said:
I hate to burst your bubble BigD, but I don't just ride around in the right seat of an airplane, I am PIC. And since others have asked, I have 720 total time 102 multi time and 200 dual given.

I thought I heard a pop. ;)

Latest resources

Back