Out of the penalty box

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyifrvfr said:
I have to admit it, you are correct. It is lose not loose. I won't however lose the part time corporate pilot title because it is true. I hate to burst your bubble BigD, but I don't just ride around in the right seat of an airplane, I am PIC. And since others have asked, I have 720 total time 102 multi time and 200 dual given. I can't help it if these numbers make some jealous. Don't hate me because I caught a break. I have worked hard for it and I deserve it. I will be moving up to a turbo prop in two weeks. Imagine that, PIC multi turbo prop time. Did I make any errors in spelling BigD?

I don't see any errors. But you responded without resorting to insults that would cause you to be banned. So I guess you've passed, right? :D

And I couldn't care less what your times are. You being PIC in a turboprop isn't a reflection on you - it's a reflection on your employer. However since I've caught my share of lucky breaks as well, I'd be remiss to harp on this issue too much.

SkyBoy1981 said:

LOL! That's hilarious!

flyifrvfr - I'll say my peace on this and be done. My original post was in jest - I don't care about spelling, and I don't care what you fly and what your times are. I was just making a joke because you told everyone to not piss you off, so I thought I'd make a go of it. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Metro752 said:
Are you the IGQ dork? Since they haven't made you get rid of the avatar?

No I am the MTN dork. Why are people envious about my avatar. I can't tell you how many people have said that I will be banned for it. My argument for keeping it is simple and valid. When you put something on the internet unless you copyright it, it is no longer yours. The photo is not copyrighted nor obscene, so this should answer the recurring avatar question. In addition, the moderators already know that it will be my responses that get me banned not my avatar. Thanks for playing.

bigD said:
LOL! That's hilarious!

flyifrvfr - I'll say my peace on this and be done. My original post was in jest - I don't care about spelling, and I don't care what you fly and what your times are. I was just making a joke because you told everyone to not piss you off, so I thought I'd make a go of it. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

I know your post was in jest which is precisely why I didn't hurl insults at you. For the record, the company I fly for is part 91, the company I fly for is an awesome company.

Last edited:
You should be banned for your avatar.
You should be banned for your signature.
You should be banned for your username.

It isn't that these things are necessarily bad in themselves but they speak volumes about who you are. If I were a mod here not only would you be banned but the entire domain that you hail from would be banned so that you couldn't register with another username. Then I would come to your house and slap you open handed one time because that is all it would take for you to collapse in a heap in front of your skank. Then while you were blubbering and sobbing uncontrollably with snot dripping down onto your fruity pansy man shirt while screaming for your momma I would service your skank. A broken shell of what once thought it was a man I would leave you.

I am sorry rumple tumbler but your entire post had me laughing. Thanks for playing.

I have 19,100 hours,15350 PIC, the balance SIC,10,300 in jets,16,200 multi-engine,ATPMEI,ATPSES,CFIAIMI, with Airframe and Powerplane with an Inspection Authorization.I have 3800 hours on the 737-800 which I am flying right now. And it is all real PIC time........lighten up guys you are just stroking your egos.

BTW me being an old timer when I fill out a profile I tell the truth, I don't go along with all this internet bs about hiding your idenity so you can say what you wish. If you are a man you stand behind what you say, no matter where you are or who you are talking to.

Latest resources

Back