Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Maria

That's Miz Beetch to you
If you've been awarded a reserve line and there is a juicy (or even a rotten) trip in open time that spans your reserve days, can you pick it up during the schedule adjustment window? And when does this window open, and close? IOW, can you turn a reserve day into a flying day and basically build-your-own composite line? Will those trips picked up in the window count towards min guarantee?

If you've been awarded a reserve line and there is a juicy (or even a rotten) trip in open time that spans your reserve days, can you pick it up during the schedule adjustment window? And when does this window open, and close? IOW, can you turn a reserve day into a flying day and basically build-your-own composite line? Will those trips picked up in the window count towards min guarantee?

It is possible but first you have to pick up a scheduler.....

So I'm guessing you never made it through training considering this ridiculous question you have. If you made it through you would know there is NO schedule enhancement window and you would post this on the sapa site. Go away TROLL.

So I'm guessing you never made it through training considering this ridiculous question you have. If you made it through you would know there is NO schedule enhancement window and you would post this on the sapa site. Go away TROLL.

You have no schedule enhancement window!?

What they said!

SAPA for the win....Standby, wait for it......

SkyWest is going to be a loser, no way around it. They bet their future on 50 seat airplanes and they will lose. I encourage all my peers to goto every job fair possible. You do not even have to be pro union. I have survived the last 5 years despite being anti ALPA. Sure I had a furlough but I am still here and thriving

SkyWest is going to be a loser, no way around it. They bet their future on 50 seat airplanes and they will lose. I encourage all my peers to goto every job fair possible. You do not even have to be pro union. I have survived the last 5 years despite being anti ALPA. Sure I had a furlough but I am still here and thriving

Haha your back huh? Where you been TOOL? We traded one troll for another. I completely agree with your post but your still a tool and a troll!

Latest resources

Back