• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Open Time Pickup at Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wonder how someone got hired at a regional? Are you kidding me they need any meat that can fill the seat with the new ATP rule. SkyWest was a great company to work for when I was there but they will have a very hard time finding qualified applicants. Especially once they start getting rid of more and more of the worthless 50 seat jets. No one is going to want to come to a dying airline. Do not get me wrong it was a great place to work but they bet their future on worthless airplanes and it will come back to haunt them unless they have some type of miracle happen

Wow!!! Your posts really show your immaturity and really makes me wonder how you ever got hired at SKW.

Wow, your posts show you to be a really angry teenager. How dare anyone ask a question on the internet in your presence, ye who was born already knowing everything? I'm surprised you even take time to share your greatness with the unwashed masses online.

It must be very irritating to read such things without being able to stop, never realizing that it is the little beetle that fells the mighty tree. I'm sure if you had a social life and were happy with that life you wouldn't bother to be on this message board at all hours of the day and night. I'm also sure we'll get to read more of your verbal diarrhea until the world gives the life that you think you deserve, despite your obviously hostile view of the world and generally offensive demeanor that repels those that might consider you for friendship.

I usually don't do pity dates, but if you'd like, we can sing kumbayah over some cold ones, which will get you out of the basement for awhile. It's the least I can do, as you won't be able to get a job the same way I did.

Maria,

I'm thinking his "magic underwear" makes him uptight when the outside mercury begins to climb??

Guess my offer of a cold one won't work 'til he's legal drinking age then.

If he's wearing "magic underwear" he doesn't drink alcohol or coffee (at least when people are watching) but he will have a 64 oz jug of mountain dew.

Latest resources

Back