One more reason to come to SWA!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
uniforms

I think looking like a banana republic general is cool! The the wider the stripes on the shoulder boards the better. The more gold on the hats the better. After all the work and money and becoming a pilot its nice to have some recognition and respect from the flying public. No hats and thin stripes on the boards make you look like some GQ model not a pilot. Lets get some votes in favor of the banana republic general!:eek:

Skyking

Why the hell would anyone wear cowboy boots with their uniform. I think that is about as dorky as you can get. Your flying an aircraft not riding a horse.

ok here is what the manual says:
"Cowboy boots are approved but the hat becomes mandatory. The pants are then optional.
One of the cockpit crew must be wearing pants at all time below 10000'.
If the auto flight functions are affected, there will be no undressing during critical phase of the flight.
Finally, common sense and professional standards demand that crewmembers not wearing pants are properly groomed and shaved. UV protection is highly recommended.
AND YES: If such crew member should address passengers in person, the hat is required. The same applies in the airport terminal.
Remember to keep your pilot license and medical on your person at all time: We have had occurrences of crewmembers in boxers, failing to pass a security check point because they had forgotten their papers in their pants, in the cockpit. Don't let this happen to you."

Time

You've got too much time on your hands.............Of course I laughed at the whole post.

Slug

Spent 10 years in Texas. Wonderful people.
I took the best looking one and married her...

Just realized the post wasn't addressed to me but there is no need to delete such a beautiful testimony.:D

Beautiful Texas Ladies...

AMEN brother JPB....

got myself one a them there goodlookin' Texas girls too!!:D

Latest resources

Back