• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On the street

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's one way to look at it. Things usually look darkest just before they go totally black.

I think this holds true unfortunately most of the time... wishful thinking is one thing but reality tends to differ... Oh well I guess it is better to "attempt" to be optimistic-

3 5 0 :D :D

There's that moment just before impact, when the reality of the inevitable becomes brutally clear, and one accepts it. That clarity probably the single most peaceful bout with serenity one can have in any lifetime.

Except when eating a cake donut.

There's that moment just before impact, when the reality of the inevitable becomes brutally clear, and one accepts it. That clarity probably the single most peaceful bout with serenity one can have in any lifetime.

ahhhaaaa- When I get married... avbug the invitation is there for you to come and give a speech. It will be like a scene out of "Meet The Parents" only at a wedding... this could be quite a wedding !!- NOW I cannot wait if you accept the invitation ...

3 5 0

( ps> I will even break tradition and break down and get you a dozen of KK donuts to eat while you speak even though DD is better !!:D :D

No problem.

If there was ever a time for people to feel negatively about aviation, this is that time. There will be a reversal of this trend, it will simply take some time.

Avbug's comment about "Things usually look darkest just before they go totally black" reminds me of my last flight with my old company: returning to PA from Sarasota at night, and seeing the entire transition from a starry night sky, through dawn, and into morning for the landing.

No matter what, I'll be fine.

Last edited:
Timebuilder if I'm not mistaken your in the pottstown - philly area.

Try Custom Air Charter in PNE www.customaircharter.com - Marks office is in Warrington PA on route 611 down the road from NXX. If you've got time put on a suit and drive down and drop your res in person, it worked for me 5 years ago.

WARRINGTON, PA, UNITED STATES
1380 EASTON RD., WARRINGTON, PA 18976-0793
MARK TIMMERMAN, JR. (PRESIDENT)
Tel: 215-343-1480, 800-648-8008 • Fax: 215-343-0352

You also have Hortman Av in PNE. Don't know whats up there though. Also Chester County and Wings are good places to pound on doors. Don't forget ILG also.

Reading Air Service:

READING, PA, UNITED STATES
119C MUSEUM DRIVE, READING, PA 19605
KAREN REDNER
Tel: 610-288-2496 • Fax: 610-288-2498

The AOPA directory hlps as does www.aircharterguide.com

When I was on the M&T Bank shuttle Prior Aviation KBUF were looking to hire a Lear SIC and Navajo pilots. I am not sure about present day since this has been some time now. Island Air was also always short on crews, they flew in and out of KBUF quite often and that was a crew base. Try Air Now as well, they are hiring according to their web page.> EMB-110 and the "C" fleet. Was pretty impressed with the operation they have in Burlington.

http://airnow.com/

Also try Av Base at KCLE - They are pretty well respected in this neck of the woods and they operate a pretty nice fleet, they were also looking to hire First Officers for Citation II, Citation III, Gulfstream 200, Lear 31, Citation VII, and Citation V Ultra.- Good luck

http://www.avbase.com/

3 5 0

Flight Options is also currently hiring ->Qualifications: Must meet ATP requirements and have passed the ATP written exam. Posses 1500 hours total time, 300 multi-engine and 100 hours multi-engine turbine. Relocation is not required. Corporate aircraft/part 135 experience desirable. Pilots currently on furlough must resign their seniority and any call back rights.

We have lost one pilot to them and probably going to loose another few. They tend to give preference to the guys who have been let go and are out of work. I would give Eric Gearhardt (sp?) a call and explain your situation.... You can also fill the application and submit a resume from the site.->

http://www.flightoptions.com/

3 5 0

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back