On the street

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Timebuilder,

Not sure how old this is but it's worth a try.

Employer_Name: MIDLANTIC JET CHARTERS
Employer_Contact: MIKE HODEL
Address: A.C. AIRPORT, SUITE 112
City: EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP
State: NJ
Zip: 08234
Telephone: 609-383-1555
Fax: 609-383-3992
Email: mhodel2010@aol

Part 135 charter company, looking for Lear Jet co-pilot, and captain on
King Air. Good salary and benefits.

Thanks 350. I'll check into it.

Avbug: any chance of helping with fires this year, or do I need another 6,000 hours before I'm eligible?

BE 58: I left a message on Craig's voice mail a few days ago. It's my understanding that he wants guys that can fly the 60 AND the 35, with good PIC time and both types. Not me, unfortunately.

Earl: thanks for the support. I have several lines in the water now, and I'm getting set up (with CapnHuff's help) with PA Careerlink for some grant money to get the type rating. Upgrade at SimCOm is $8558, and the grant is $3500, so I'll have to make up the difference. Better than nothing, for sure.

B190: I talked to an associate of this guy yesterday, but I sent him an email and a resume to cover it anyway. Sounds like a good lead.

I'm very grateful to everyone who has offered info or encouragement. I intend to run down every lead where I am qualified.

Thanks!

Nope, you're eligible for a copilot slot at something like eight hundred hours. Just not competitive without several thousand, a mechanic certificate, fire experience, preferably some large airplane experience, an OAS card, your own tools, and about eight years of pounding the door to get a foot in.

The real question is would you want to do it? Like I said, how's your life insurance?

Try Dynamic...they were looking at a class in the near future.

Don't tie yourself to the Lear. Look at piston jobs, single jobs, anything you can find. I've seen people pass up perfectly good jobs because they felt that they had passed that point in their career, and it just doesn't work that way. Take whatever you can find. You never know what doors each opportunity to may open, and take it from someone who's been out of work more times than most folks have total jobs in their entire career...you're best off keeping flying, no matter what it is.

I found two heliports listed under "Reston, VA".

I don't see "dynamic aviation" listed for Dulles, which isn't far. Do you have any contact info?

My first search found:

ID City Name Remarks

5VA4 Herndon, VA, USA Reston Hospital Center Heliport Private
VA54 Reston, VA, USA Crippen's Heliport Private

A second search found more airports.

Do you have an identifier for the Dynamic location?

Just saw the edit with the link.

Thanks.

oops. The site must be down. I got the old "cannot find" page.

Does anyone have a working link for Dynamic Avaition in Virginia?

How about contact info?

Thanks.

taken from www.dynamicaviation.com

[email protected]
[email protected]

not sure if which link will work but they are listed on the site

Bridgewater Airpark, VBW
PO Box 7
Bridgewater, VA 22812

(540) 828-6070 voice
(540) 828-4031 FAX

I am sorry to hear that TB. I will keep you in my prayers. After all He is the provider of work. :D

Good luck my friend and keep your chin up.

Thanks.

I tried the "dynamic" link again, and the website came up. I'll give them a call, too.

My take on this is that something really great is about to happen. I'll tell you when it does.

Tomorrow, I begin the in-person process of getting some of my tax money back to help pay for my type rating.

Thanks, everyone.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back