• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On the street

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow guys! Keep this thread going. It's the best list of who's hiring now.

Charter outfits at VNY specifically state "come by with your resume." Same with the outfit in BUR. They hire even if their website says they are not. (Clay Lacy, Chrysler, and Raytheon)

www.skypatrol.com, pipeline patrol outfit in San Diego, is looking for pilots.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

350 mentioned Island Air in BUF, but I don't think you need to spend time researching them. They are either defunct or in the contraction mode. Didn't sound like a happy place anyway.

Point taken, my friend.

Only one of the places mentioned to me (in a PM) didn't answer the ringing fax number.

Any other referrals are welcomed!

This thread has been a great resource for me, and maybe many others, too.

If anyone else has leads for the Lear 35 or 55, or a lead where the operator is willing to provide transition training for a different airplane, please add it to this thread.

Thanks again to eveyone who has helped out on this. A flurry of faxes and emails has gone out, and I'm finishing my ATP written studies. In a few weeks, I hope to qualify for state money (read that: money I have previously paid in taxes) to help pay for a type at SimCom.

350DRIVER said:
Flight Options is also currently hiring...

yes, but you fail to metion the all important "know someone" clause. the minimums mentioned are just to apply...dont even bother if ya dont have a solid contact on the inside ;)

Do all of you options guys agree that having an inside contact is essential to getting hired?

Being a realist I would say that with your experience there are 1000 people with the same experience for every resume that you send out. When I was doing all the hiring for a Lear operator I couldn't believe all the resumes that came in. I had no choice but to clean out the file every month. The ones that got my attention were to people that took the time to come in and establish a relationship with me. I know that is hard to do long distance, so the other alternative was via a friend. At the airline I am with now all, and I mean ALL, the hiring was done via "friend of a friend". I would say having someone on the inside is essential to you getting hired anywhere in this environment and with your experience. This is on the human level with God all things are possible as we have said and acknowledged before. Praying for ya.

Timebuilder said:
Do all of you options guys agree that having an inside contact is essential to getting hired?

...quite honestly, i dont think theres any other way :(

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back