Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Friend

HI

I wanted to know if one knows about this operation called Omni Air Interntional part 121 carrier. they are looking for First officers for the boeing 757, 767 and DC-10
https://www.omniairintl.com
what are the schedules, days off, if they have reserve, pay scale, upgrade

Check out Airline pilot central. $66/ hour for year 9 fo with no trip or duty rigs. Monthly guarantee: 60 hours

Have fun!

HI

I wanted to know if one knows about this operation called Omni Air Interntional part 121 carrier. they are looking for First officers for the boeing 757, 767 and DC-10
https://www.omniairintl.com
what are the schedules, days off, if they have reserve, pay scale, upgrade

I know about 5 or 6 people over there and they seems to like it. Don't know much about their schedules though.

APC also shows a 9 year wide- body Captain only paying $117/hr on a 60 hour guarantee or is the pay chart outdated.

Have a friend there who has been an FO for a year now. 18-20 days away from home ALL INTL charter. Hates life but Loves the 757. Not for me. Ill stick to driving my pop can and 17 days a month off...

Whats your point... I'll fly a 152 for the right wage

Exactly, I could careless if it's a A380. It's all about pay and quality of life. FWIW, I am really hoping my major can reel in scope, so I can bid down to a small jet like the E170. There is alot to be said for a jet that doesn't take you too far from home.

Exactly, I could careless if it's a A380. It's all about pay and quality of life. FWIW, I am really hoping my major can reel in scope, so I can bid down to a small jet like the E170. There is alot to be said for a jet that doesn't take you too far from home.

Amen to that brother, I am a 1 time zone kinda pilot. 1 state if i could make that work.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back