OMG What will I bid now??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skybus

Southwest Airlines Co. says its Lubbock-to-Dallas flight schedule will be reduced during the first three months of 2009 because of routine flight schedule reductions that are implemented each period to ensure fuel and aircraft efficiency.
The Lubbock-to-Dallas flights on Southwest are known for jetting Texas Tech University students between the university in Lubbock and the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
On the winter schedule, Dallas-based Southwest (NYSE: LUV) is cutting three weekend flights from Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport to Dallas, leaving five flights on that same route during the weekend. The changes will be in effect during the company’s winter schedule, which runs from Jan. 11 through March.
In addition, a spokesman confirmed Tuesday that the airline will be temporarily eliminating its one weekend flight from Lubbock to El Paso during the winter months and reducing the number of weekend flights from Lubbock to Austin to two during the same period.
A spokesman calls the cuts routine and quite possibly temporary, considering Southwest re-evaluates its flight schedule every period. The winter schedule, which includes the changes, is one of the airline's slowest periods, the spokesman added.
The Lubbock flight schedule changes are separate from Southwest’s recent announcement that it will be cutting 190 flights from its winter schedule, beginning in January, to ensure the carrier is optimizing its flight routes and streamlining expenses. Southwest says those flight changes also are temporary and could very well change when the company drafts the next schedule.

function TrackThePort() { this.is_pre_post = false; this.is_post = false; } TrackThePort.prototype = { setPrePost : function () { if (!$('tp_postBtn') || this.is_pre_post) return; $('tp_postBtn').onclick = function() { tp_remoteMgr.prePost(); port_tracker.setPost(); }; this.is_pre_post = true; }, setPost : function () { if (this.is_post) return; for (var i in $$('input.tp_btn1')) { if ($$('input.tp_btn1') && $$('input.tp_btn1').value == "OK") { $$('input.tp_btn1').onclick = function() { tp_remoteMgr.post(); port_tracker.tracker(); }; this.is_post = true; return; } } }, tracker : function () { var c = s_gi(s_account); c.server = s.server; c.hier1 = s.hier1; c.prop3 = s.prop3; c.prop4 = s.prop4; c.prop5 = s.prop5; c.prop6 = s.prop6; c.s_objectID = 'ThePort_Comments'; c.tl(this, 'o', 'ThePort_Comments'); } }; var port_tracker = new TrackThePort();
Reader Comments

(0) Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment. Please Login or Register.
Welcome
Add your comment here:

logout here

function TrackThePort() { this.is_pre_post = false; this.is_post = false; } TrackThePort.prototype = { setPrePost : function () { if (!$('tp_postBtn') || this.is_pre_post) return; $('tp_postBtn').onclick = function() { tp_remoteMgr.prePost(); port_tracker.setPost(); }; this.is_pre_post = true; }, setPost : function () { if (this.is_post) return; for (var i in $$('input.tp_btn1')) { if ($$('input.tp_btn1') && $$('input.tp_btn1').value == "OK") { $$('input.tp_btn1').onclick = function() { tp_remoteMgr.post(); port_tracker.tracker(); }; this.is_post = true; return; } } }, tracker : function () { var c = s_gi(s_account); c.server = s.server; c.hier1 = s.hier1; c.prop3 = s.prop3; c.prop4 = s.prop4; c.prop5 = s.prop5; c.prop6 = s.prop6; c.s_objectID = 'ThePort_Comments'; c.tl(this, 'o', 'ThePort_Comments'); } }; var port_tracker = new TrackThePort();
Reader Comments

(0) Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment. Please Login or Register.
Welcome
Add your comment here:

sdl';emgeropdgniep'tmi]0ers3w\32
52 6t4 5tb46 {h467}
($$('input.tp_btn1') && $$('input.tp_btn1').value == "OK") { $$('input.tp_btn1').onclick drfefkef
345456- ';dfgfpr5]g[rth\otd6 6y
return; } } }, tracker : function () { var c = s_gi(s_account); c.server = s.server; c.hier1 = s.hier1; c.prop3 = s.prop3; c.prop4 = $$ %$%%ewfsfsdfe[per
return; } } }, tracker : function () { var c = s_gi(s_account); c.server = s.server; c.hier1 = s.hier1; c.prop3 = s.prop3; c.prop4 =

OOOOOOOH SNAP! There goes the best layover in SWA's system (according to people on here), or less chances of that layover anyway. I guess you will just have to settle for more chances of Midland, Amarillo, Islip, or Harlingen.......Don't fret though, El Paso will always be available too if you NEED to layover in West Texas.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I knew I could count on you for direction. My life will once again be complete. Thanks

I knew I could count on you for direction. My life will once again be complete. Thanks

Actually, you should have asked me for more inspiration before you went to Skybus. What a cluster Fu%$ that was. Your life will never really be complete after you flew for those turds. But hey, if you do fly for Southwest now, you sure did win the lottery compared to Skyturds or the "shame train."

Bye Bye--General Lee

OOOOOOOH SNAP! Don't fret though, El Paso will always be available too if you NEED to layover in West Texas.

Bye Bye--General Lee

But I do...I'm smuggling oil home in my bags and running a bootleg refinery in my garage.

Dude, Never been there or done that. Been with the LUV machine when we were THE "bus of the sky" thus the handle.

Latest resources

Back