• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OMG What will I bid now??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know... a wise friend of mine once said... "Texas has the best sunsets." Perhaps you should just take the time to enjoy wherever you end up for the night, whether it's LBB or Mozambique.

As one of the biggest kool-aid drinking Delta cheerleaders on FI, you should really take a good look in the mirror before making statements like that. :rolleyes:

I don't agree with everything Delta does or did, look at our CHAP 11 BK stuff. I thought a lot of that was overkill. But, we got through it. As far as looking in the mirror, I am just telling you my impression of many Southwest pilots on this board and the ones I meet on the road. They are all usually nice, but there comes a sense of "I fly for Southwest, I am a cowboy, I am set, and the 737 is awesome." Hey, not everyone wants to do what they do. The pay is great and the corporate culture is nice for now, but the quick pace and lack of variety is not for everyone. Enjoy it, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You know... a wise friend of mine once said... "Texas has the best sunsets." Perhaps you should just take the time to enjoy wherever you end up for the night, whether it's LBB or Mozambique.

Are you from Texas? You know what they say about Texans, right? Two things come from Texas.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Are you from Texas? You know what they say about Texans, right? Two things come from Texas.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I could care less what you type from your dispatch desk, but atleast have the courtesy to come up with some original stuff, K Maverick?

what gay wad friend of yours said THAT?

:beer:

I could care less what you type from your dispatch desk, but atleast have the courtesy to come up with some original stuff, K Maverick?

I struck a nerve. Well, I guess you ain't a steer.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back