Ole Gardner checking up on Flight Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bob T. aside

Bob T. aside, I can't wait till the Gardner speaks up again. That's what started this thread, until Bob T. hijacked it.

Heard the Ole Gardener is in the land of Crooked Water collecting info. Should about be back home now, so I'm guessing he'll have an update on his fact gathering trip in the next few days, don't ya know!

The harvest is coming in very good back home and it looks like a good harvest at Options.

Looking forward to the latest update! :)

Please give my regards to OG and be vigilant while working your fields. You never know when a snake in the grass might try to take one of your workers down...:eek: I heard thru the grapevine that someone from your group was "bitten" for trying to bring in the harvest...:mad: My respect and best wishes to that pilot and his family.

When the NJ pilots were at this point in their contract battle I welcomed it because it meant the gloves were off and the real fight had begun in earnest. I also observed that they grew in numbers and determination at that time. I'm very pleased that history seems to be repeating itself. I hope you stay on this path; I do believe there's a contract at the end of it.

Watching from the sidelines,
Netjetwife

PS: In honor of your savvy Gardener and his essay on working the fields, I offer this autumn card. I hope you have speakers; if so, turn them up for this fun format with a serious message. Be patient as it might be a little slow to start. Play it over to catch all of the speech.
http://veepers.bluemountain.com/slip/NjHla5Mc3bg.SCZXSNcTgq

PPS: A bit difficult to understand, the scarecrow said "Stop banding together in flocks. And no more listening to all that flapping over at NetJets. It sounds like they're getting ready for a big migration, but pay no attention to them...." NJW says, A big migration to 100 different cities...NJI to NJA...;)

"A MOUNTAIN OF LIES WILL CRUMBLE UNDER THE WEIGHT OF ONE TRUTH"

FO keep piling them lies higher and higher. It's just going to add to the crumbling sound. The sweet sound of collapse is near.

Last edited:
http://biz.yahoo.com/cnw/071025/h_i_g_capital.html?.v=1

Imagine that. Get the resume's updated boys. Get the pencils sharpened. Liquidation is around the corner.

Not so sure of that... What would they gain by liquidating? I can't believe we are worth much to anyone - just look at all of our POS planes.

I'm thinking they make a run at growing the biz a little bit. Just look at the booming industry right now. It reminds me of the real estate market 3 years ago - no one could go wrong. So they dump some capital in, get more market share and build some value. Then they time things right and sell high to some sucker right before business aviation slows down. At least that's what a good investment capital group would do.

One thing is for sure, if they want to put some shine on this pig they better clean house at the top!!

One thing is for sure, if they want to put some shine on this pig they better clean house at the top!!

Of course you have to start with the top. Everyone knows sh$t flows downhill. You can shine sh$t, you can paint sh%t, you can give it a new name...but it's still sh#t. Then you go get all the kool-aid drinking check airmen and make it known they better "fly right".

Whose side are you on anyway?

My side.

Latest resources

Back