• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ole Gardner checking up on Flight Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But Bob, heed my advice now, this company is quickly going down a path of mismanagement, and screwed up policies. Management is on the brink of killing this company. I don't want to see that happen. Educate them, please show them the light before it is too late.

Dude, the only education that Bob could give sh!thead and his 7-11 brass bender is to stop listing to Ford & Harrison and get serious about a contract. Nothing short of a contract will fix this train wreck.

The big difference here is that pilots have the opportunity to step up to the plate and into management but don't. They'd rather complain and blame others for stuff they don't understand.
What fantasy world are you living in? What opportunity? Our upper management will not hire any pilot into any management position. What's more, they refuse to listen to us about anything.

Great comparison. But unless you've been a representative, senator or president yourself, you can complain but you still don't have a clue unless you've walked in their shoes.

The big difference here is that pilots have the opportunity to step up to the plate and into management but don't. They'd rather complain and blame others for stuff they don't understand.

Not everybody can run for congress.

Seems awful arrogant to assume that all pilots have the opportunity or desire to enter into management. Do you honestly believe that all pilots are cut out for management duties? Conversely, do you think every member of management at FO could become a competent line pilot? Different skill sets.

You say not everyone can run for congress, which is true. But not everyone that runs for congress is truly capable of being an effective leader.

It is a known fact that several members of congress are criminals. What Flight Options management is doing may or may not be criminal but it is certainly immoral and un-ethical.

About two years ago management made a policy that allowed only residents of Cleveland to be members of management. That policy has eliminated most qualified applicants.

There are many current and former pilots at Flight Options that have either applied for management positions and have been rejected or have been forced out of those positions due to the policy.

Kissing butt to mgt!!!!!! Many have tried, you want kiss butt yes people not real pilots and leaders! I know for a fact that many line pilots have more time in type then check airman and the PMS (not a typo) do total time! Yet we are to take orders from them and the folks that can't pass the training for a dispatcher certificate! They of course are yes people, pilots are professionals!

FLOPS does not want professionals! We are the lowest paid, most worked, lowlife of the "CHARTER" industry, and we have SCABS in management!!!!!!!!! We are the laughing stock of aviation. Everyone knows it except for management!

Word is getting out our customers know the truth!

BTW how is the billboard at TEB looking to you? I was in TEB yesterday, the line guy that picked us up at the eating place pointed it out! The 7 of us in the van, 2 FLOPS, 2 NJA, 3 Corporate got a big laugh, at the expense of management like you, and dee and dumb!

Last edited:
Congratulations on the billboard! :) What does it say? Description please? I remember when the NJ pilots put their's up. It's a very effective way to get your message across loud and clear. Management can run but they can't hide ...from a billboard at TEB...:D

Delaying flights intentionally by writing up items that would not normally be written up creates additional human factors issues and INCREASES RISK.

Not supporting the company by refusing ALL overtime, no matter how small it is adds operational demands to all people in the operation and creates additional human factors issues and INCREASES RISK.

Causing cancellations and forcing passengers onto charter flights that are not owned by the company INCREASES RISK to the ower.

Apparently, because the union is not capable of negotiating a contract without tactics such as these, you are an advocate of INCREASED RISK.

If I thought for a moment that any union would come on and not threaten the careers of rank and file employees, the financial health of the company or increase risk during the negotiation process I wouldn't feel the way I do but history has shown otherwise.

Oh, and while I'm talking about history, get off the NJ short term contract effects and lets talk INDUSTRY. Every carrier has had a union agreement and at times has been profitable.

Yet every carrier since the beginning of time has has labor trouble and unions have been slow to react forcing carriers into bankruptcy as a result.

Just remember, Bob. All of this "INCREASED RISK" can be attributed to Flight Options' crappy upper management. They, in fact, invited, though their anti-pilot (no: anti-human) actions, a union on property. We were once a motivated pilot force and, one day if management does not run this place into bankruptcy, we will be again.

As you once said:

A company gets the Union it deserves!

I'll add:

And a workforce gets the Union they EARN!

First, I didn't respond because it didn't have anything to do with me.

Second, If you want my opinion on it, here it is...

Become a manager and see just how easy it is yourself. If you ain't got the nuts to put that pair of shoes on, you don't have the right to critique it.:puke:

....or the a$$ kissin' lips:p

.....or the fishnets and pumps to wear while Shawn has his way with you daily.............while you ask for more!:blush:

I don't know if you are Bob but you are DEFINITELY Scheeringa's b!tch, dude!:laugh:

Last edited:
B19 or Bob T

B19 or Bob T. who gives a sh!t. They are obviously cut from the same piece of defective cloth. Both have the opinion that management is the pinnacle of achievement in aviation, that management is the fix for all that ails us, and that they/management should prosper in bad times while their employees should take it in the shorts. He and Bob think all of us pilots are a bunch of ignorant whining "A types" that should just be thankful that we have a job and do what ever he and his mooron PM/PSM group tells us...:angryfire NOT happening Bob.

B19 talked about the Airlines Unions and the pilots waiting till looming bankruptcy before giving concessions. At least they did pitch in to help. But what about management, did they take cuts in pay and benefits, did they work more, if they did are they now going to have fight to get back what they gave up. Hell no. In fact they will get large bonuses far and above anything they may have given up and far more then the pilots will get.

B19/Bob you have have a VERY biased, one sided view of the world. In your world management is everything and everyone else is here to serve them....
:puke: NOT

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back