Ok, take this for what it's worth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ExpWayVis31 said:
I have flown B6 but once, here were my complaints from my all nighter a few weeks ago.

1. I sat in row 25, 1 row from the aft galley, the 4 flight attendants sat back there and gabbed the whole way which made it hard to sleep.

2. I dimmed my TV but others were left on full bright...also made it hard to sleep.

3. They call them pillows and blankets but in reality they are very small.

4. They boarded some pax via aft stairs...some pax had a hard time carrying there bags up the stairs.

Other than that it was a decent flight but definitely no better than any flight that I have had on other airlines...I agree it's the TV period.

My humble thoughts:

1. Should they stay back there and be stone quiet?? That said, on a red-eye I would hope our FAs would be more considerate.

2. What other TVs? The ones in your row? If they were on and the seats unoccupied, you could easily turn them off yourself.

3. You do realize that a number of other airlines have removed pillows and blankets totally or charge a small fee for them. You can't expect a quilt and goose-down pillow.

4. Your comment inplies that we make customers do that. Our customers are not forced to board via the aft stairs. They are told before boarding/deplaning (at those locations that do that of which there are only a few) that it involves going up and down a couple of sets of stairs. If they "choose" not to do so, they board thru the front door.

Not bashing your honest comments, just wanted to clarify. Hope you have a better experience/opinion next time.

IB6:

No apology expected or needed.. But thanks for offering.
I was just pointing out what I and the people around me saw as an awkward situation. You know how the old saying goes about 1 bad apple?
Well, I see 98% working hard to make a great situation. Unfortunately, human nature being what it is, people walk away remembering that 2%.
And THAT is what kills a good business.

Hung Start

First of all, I'm impressed that a thread like this has gotten so far without being completely derailed. Did the hated forced registration actually work?

Second, kudos to Hung Start for starting this thread and coming back to answer it.

He pointed out a problem in service. As pilots we have become accustomed to having F/As who switch hit. But when I read his account I didn't think of my experience: I thought of what my mother would think in the same situation.

Yes, she is older and not "in tune" with everything going on today. But if you want her to ever buy another ticket on your airline you better not make her feel uncomfortable.

I'm sure that the vast majority of B6 flights are good experiences for their passengers. MX and WX can screw up a lot of things and passengers understand that. But over-the-top-flaming-F/A's is something that is within the airline's control, and not something that my mother would put up with again. The question is: do you want my mother to fly your airline again?

The B6 guys who have shown up here and provided constructive input are exactly the type of people you need working for a successful business. The ones who scream "You just hate JetBLUE!!!one!!!11!!" are either new to flying or new to the airline business.

Everyone has their turn in the barrel. If you are feeling on top of the world and in control of everything you better get prepared to an uppercut to the chin because it is coming. I'm not saying that B6 is going to take it on the chin; rather that if you market yourself as having better customer service then you should make sure that it doesn't slide as your airline expands.

Good luck to the B6 guys, especially the ones who came here and took the time to actually address the problem.

JetFumes said:
FlameBait, Get it! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Get it right or get off the thread ... it's FlamerBait.

:D

Chappy Sinclair said:
1. Flight delayed, crew apologizes: Geez, that NEVER happens.
2. Homo F/A's --- they're on EVERY airline: GET OVER IT.
3. Peanuts --- yeah, definitely not the Lobster & Filet on your Regional.

Yeah, B6 is goin' down "(not-so)Hung" - run for the hills! Good thing you FAILED during your interview so you don't have to live with it....

You can speak loudly when you spend a little more time out of your protected society of the USAF pal. For the rest of us who have been dealing with this stuff for YEARS, it is getting OLD!

Get over it is not the appropriate response....

Last edited:
Draginass said:
Homophobia? That's a nice convenient Hollywood PC word coined by activist homosexuals and their PC supporters to attempt force thought control on normal people. Well, I'm not buying.

Uncomfortable seeing flight attendants prancing around on an flight blowing kisses to each other . . . your "homophobic." Uncomfortable seeing a guy and a gal flight attendant showing public displays of affection . . . well that's different . . . that's unprofessional.

Uncomfortable (actually almost jumping out of a moving cab) sharing a cab ride with a couple of homosexual flight attendants and listening to them talk about packing peanut butter?. . .well, you're homophobic again.

Finally....someone with reason.

IAHERJ said:
Tell the FA, or pilot that what they are doing is embarassing to you as an employee and why. If you can do this without offending the person than you just did your airline a big favor.

IAHERJ

Oh no I must disagree and here is why:
The queers have so much power that this simple, professional comment would have a harassment / "homophobe" lawsuit on you that you wouldn't believe it. And there is no way in this PC society that you'd stand a chance.
Unfortunate, but the queers have proven their power by getting the ability to marry, adopt kids, public school teaching it as a HEALTHY choice, and have their sexual preference added to hiring quotas.
Be careful, man. I have said all along that this would happen, and now we are seeing that they are not the mild people who just want acceptance, they want total control. Everyone ignored it, and here we are.

Over the top public displays of affection at work are unproffesional regardless if you are heterosexual or homosexual.

Lake Alice said:
Over the top public displays of affection at work are unproffesional regardless if you are heterosexual or homosexual.

SO you're saying I shouldn't take off my shirt and ice down my nipples when a pretty blonde chic comes up during the captain's break?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back