• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ok... Alright...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I always have to agree with someone before I do anything. Unless it's Chuck Norris then I just do it. Anyone? Anyone?

I always have to agree with someone before I do anything. Unless it's Chuck Norris then I just do it. Anyone? Anyone?

Okay, it is probably a good thing you don't take time to agree with Chuck Norris. He'd probably snap your neck on the premise that you may have not initially agree with him. Aaaalright.

I've noticed an increase in the number of people having to say "ok, left to 120..." or "alright, descend and maintain fl210"....

Why are people having to agree with atc first, then read back the clearance....?

Enough already....

Yet I bet you haven't read your FOM/OM from cover to cover, don't taxi with your chart out, and start your brief with "I'm laid back"...........only to talk your way up to and down from 10k.

On another note, I do laugh when I hear a Captain tell the flight attendant that if she rings durring the takeoff roll, that he will abort. I wouldn't trust 9 out of 10 F/A's any more than I could toss them. No way do I want them to decided wheather I abort or not- that's just funny..........

Okay, alright, this is the lamest thread in the history of FI.

Trojan

Because Chuck Norris has been mentioned several times now, he'd roundhouse kick you in your liver and cause it come out of your mouth for such a comment.

Ok, alright, now GFY ;-).

Trojan

I've noticed an increase in the number of people having to say "ok, left to 120..." or "alright, descend and maintain fl210"....

Why are people having to agree with atc first, then read back the clearance....?

Enough already....

OK, alright....that's a good observation. OK, alright, I'll stop doing that...thanks, alright?

Enough already....

******************** Off and DIE...correction...Fly!

Latest resources

Back