• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Ok... Alright...

polarpop

Total Time
9000+
I've noticed an increase in the number of people having to say "ok, left to 120..." or "alright, descend and maintain fl210"....

Why are people having to agree with atc first, then read back the clearance....?

Enough already....

UnstableAviator

Dual Given.
Total Time
While your at it, don't forget "runway in sight, when it helps".

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
I've noticed an increase in the number of people having to say "ok, left to 120..." or "alright, descend and maintain fl210"....

Why are people having to agree with atc first, then read back the clearance....?

Enough already....

Ok. I have noticed an increase in chodes who can only talk about work and the little insignificant things that bug them while they're there.

PeanuckleCRJ

Hurrrrrrrr
Total Time
mucho
Paging MACH80.... MACH80, any input?

Total Time
heya dickjet 2020 pull ahead to spot 8 for me to let the nazi ********************s at luftanzah by,

aight, warp 10 engage, spot 8

brokeflyer

Total Time
all the people that are on furlough and you come here crying about people on the radio....

pay attention all.....that's class right there..lol

Axel

OK.
Alright.
Take it easy baby.
Make it last all night.

Bringupthebird

Grumpy? Who-Me?
Total Time

Enough already....

"Roger"'s dead. He was killed by Checkinin and Drecksomewheredowntheroad.

G2T

Total Time
>8000

Enough already....

Because we are not all anal retentively perfect like you, and sometimes ATC calls while I'm in the middle of a conversation, or have a mouth full of food, and it takes me a second sometimes while thinking out loud to get back to them.

Grinder10

Total Time

Enough already....
I'm "with you":rolleyes:

ozpilot

Total Time
From ATC "Cleared present position ...."

What other position would I be in?

Jack-O-Lantern

The Central Scrutinizer
Total Time
15K+

Enough already....

REALLY? I promise I won't ever let it happen again! Please forgive me!

relief tube

Total Time

Enough already....

yawn.....who cares