• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK.
Alright.
Take it easy baby.
Make it last all night.

I've noticed an increase in the number of people having to say "ok, left to 120..." or "alright, descend and maintain fl210"....

Why are people having to agree with atc first, then read back the clearance....?

Enough already....

"Roger"'s dead. He was killed by Checkinin and Drecksomewheredowntheroad.

I've noticed an increase in the number of people having to say "ok, left to 120..." or "alright, descend and maintain fl210"....

Why are people having to agree with atc first, then read back the clearance....?

Enough already....

Because we are not all anal retentively perfect like you, and sometimes ATC calls while I'm in the middle of a conversation, or have a mouth full of food, and it takes me a second sometimes while thinking out loud to get back to them.

Enough already....
I'm "with you":rolleyes:

Enough already....

REALLY? I promise I won't ever let it happen again! Please forgive me!

Enough already....

yawn.....who cares

Latest resources

Back