• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ok... Alright...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, alright...if you want someone who isn't human to work the radios, I'm sure we could find an actual robot to do your job. :D

Sounds like someone needs a hug...

I've noticed an increase in the number of people having to say "ok, left to 120..." or "alright, descend and maintain fl210"....

Why are people having to agree with atc first, then read back the clearance....?

Enough already....

Radio Nazi! I have noticed everywhere in the country it seems cool for Regional pilots to reply to ATC with that "I am to cool for my own good" voice! Cant understand a damn word these people say! bwababwb wbaba=080 at the marker clear for takeoff 27R. It is becoming the norm for you guys not the exception. Why dont you all work on your own radio clarity and not worruy about something so stupid and unimportnat as using the word "ok" just my opinion!

Radio Nazi! I have noticed everywhere in the country it seems cool for Regional pilots to reply to ATC with that "I am to cool for my own good" voice! Cant understand a damn word these people say! bwababwb wbaba=080 at the marker clear for takeoff 27R. It is becoming the norm for you guys not the exception. Why dont you all work on your own radio clarity and not worruy about something so stupid and unimportnat as using the word "ok" just my opinion!

Those durn kids!!! Sorry mister "bigshot mainline guy with perfect pronunciation and clarity who has no coworkers that talk in the radio voice". Just like sloppy uniforms and backpacks, it has nothing to do with regional or otherwise. Everygroup will have their small few that suck. To generalize the radio voice just to the regionals just tells me the only voice you actually listen to is your own.

Okay, alright...

I can't count how many times I've heard Captain Grampy McCrusterton going... "Arrrraghuuurrrgghhh uhhhh, cross ughgghharaarrrah MIZARaaahgh at twelve and arrraglh how many, uhhh what was the speed on that?"

Latest resources

Back