• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ok ALPA WTF

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how joemerchant and his band of girls huddled together after the purchase from DAL. Why is it that they haven't requested a single list with Skywest? After all, it should be easy since Skywest is non union!
Notice how he avoids the question?
Same old tired joey. I guess his BS is the same as his girlfriend LJ, old, boring, and definately inflated!:laugh:

The other problem is the RJDC guys never had the skilset to keep the attention of DALPA.... Even if the idea is great.... presenting that idea as total tools ensures the idea won't be accepted.

RJDC guys lacked the social skills and emotial intelligence to move forward.....

More excuses from the ALPA cheerleading section....What about the Compass pilots? They just got booted from the Delta MEC....I guess they didn't have the "skillset" either.....

Joey is the cancer within of this profession......

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I didn't realize I was so powerful...:laugh:

Maybe you should focus more on solutions, rather than blaming me for the failures of ALPA....I just call it like I see it...something that really drives politicians crazy....

Sorry...I was busy with the ND pheasant season opener....I think I could hear your whining all the way up there...:laugh:

So do your eyes hurt you when you crawl out from under that rock?
The sunlight must be as painful as watching your career slip right on by!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

More excuses from the ALPA cheerleading section....What about the Compass pilots? They just got booted from the Delta MEC....I guess they didn't have the "skillset" either.....

Resurrecting an old post, but let's see what happens with Compass these next few months.

My bet is good things.

Latest resources

Back