• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama secretly ends program that let pilots carry guns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also find it ironic that the gun loving, Obama hating right wingers now point the finger at Obama for a lack of support in this program when Bush tried like he** to keep it from ever becoming a reality in the first place.

call it ironic all you want...we were bitchin and yelling then, and we are bitching and yelling now :D

Once Osama and has liberal lapdog eric holder are done trampling our second amendment rights, through the back door of course, by placing astronomical taxes ammunition and firearms, the FFDO program will be next. I'm sure it will be MUCH more diffcult to become an FFDO in the future. I would be suprised to see the most anti-gun/self defense administration in the history of the US expand on any program in which the government issues weapons.

Once Osama and has liberal lapdog eric holder are done trampling our second amendment rights, through the back door of course, by placing astronomical taxes ammunition and firearms, the FFDO program will be next. I'm sure it will be MUCH more diffcult to become an FFDO in the future. I would be suprised to see the most anti-gun/self defense administration in the history of the US expand on any program in which the government issues weapons.

Here...

Guess the only good news about obama and his policys is that he is spending his political capital faster than our tax dollars... At this rate, the republicans will take back congress in the mid terms, and obama is going to have a hard time getting re-elected.... Thank God.... Oh!.. Can i still say that, or has he gone after freedom of speech as well!

Since obama and his little possy seem to hate guns so much... he should have his secret service detail disarm....

Guess the only good news about obama and his policys is that he is spending his political capital faster than our tax dollars... At this rate, the republicans will take back congress in the mid terms, and obama is going to have a hard time getting re-elected.... Thank God.... Oh!.. Can i still say that, or has he gone after freedom of speech as well!

Since obama and his little possy seem to hate guns so much... he should have his secret service detail disarm....

No you cant say that. You are not allowed to have an "Anti Liberal" opinion anymore. Obama not be reelected? Blasphemy!!

So after 2 months of Obama, you're ready to write him off, but I guess the last 8 years were just peachy!?! Yeah, can't wait to go back.
(and for the record I did vote for W in 2000, but you can't fool me twice).
And as far as freedom of speech, how short is your memory again? We lost it after 9/11, nobody was allowed to say anything critical about the admn or the war.

You need to drop the ideology and make your decision on facts.
There's a simple rule: If someone has his mind made up before anything happens or has always voted for the same party, he's not a free man. He might think he's free, but he's controlled by a party machine.

Last edited:
So after 2 months of Obama, you're ready to write him off, but I guess the last 8 years were just peachy!?! Yeah, can't wait to go back.
(and for the record I did vote for W in 2000, but you can't fool me twice).
And as far as freedom of speech, how short is your memory again? We lost it after 9/11, nobody was allowed to say anything critical about the admn or the war.

You need to drop the ideology and make your decision on facts.
There's a simple rule: If someone has his mind made up before anything happens or has always voted for the same party, he's not a free man. He might think he's free, but he's controlled by a party machine.

I have to tell you, I voted for BO and am very much beginning to question my vote. I've always voted independent and consider my views a mixture of both parties' boilerplates. I have been displeased, disillusioned and downright disgusted (how's that for alliteration?!) with the bailout proceedings. The AIG thing is only a very small part of what has been the biggest reaming of the American public in history. I had hoped this administration was on a path to changing from a contribution/lobby controlled agenda. They are not, and while the views are different in nature, I expect absolutely the same government from the dems as we had the past eight years-just different issues but all based upon who has the cash, power and the best group on K street.

I will say this, had McCain come out and stated he was solidly opposed to the bailout in any form he would have had my vote in a heartbeat, but he didn't, and I was left with my third favorite dem to vote for. What a sh!t election.

The FFDO website has nothing up on this. I'll wait for their offical response before I start belly aching over a WT three paragraph report that has more holes in it than my underwear.
read previoys post

Latest resources

Back