• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wait til NWA pilots hired in 1998 see that they will be junior to 2007 Delta pilots. Let the fire works begin.
Just two years ago Delta was in BK and had over a thousand pilots on furlough. Then they hire like crazy and all these pilots feel that they have better prospects then a NWA pilot who has been there for 10 years. What a concept.

M

The day after the merger we all should be able to HOLD the same equipment and schedule as the day before the merger.

If all you can HOLD is narrow body, your "new" seniority should NOT be able to hold a line on a widebody the day after the merger.

How ironic

AWA pilots could have if the Nic award would have been used.

M

Boo

There is a solution acceptable to both sides that is far from the stuff they're presenting right now. We know this to be true, because they stipulated it when they passed it across the table.

Occam,

Of course everybody knows that, but don't go spoiling Halloween! People enjoy freaking out and screaming at fake monsters. :eek:

I a 07 hire can hold what a 99 hire does at NWA. Does it matter?
Depends. What matters is that I voted one way or another for the TFA and it passed. Now that is what will decide all of our fates.

Depends. What matters is that I voted one way or another for the TFA and it passed. Now that is what will decide all of our fates.

One big difference...our wide body F/O's hold their position because it is a desirable position at NWA. You hold your position because no one senior wants it.

Last edited:

Which is the big diference between you guys and USAPA. If you guys were all smart enough to realize that and, after both sides make their best respective arguements, bury the hatchet and move on, you would all benefit.
I'm just a spectator here, but somehow I can't see you guys (either side) screwing this up as bad as USAir East did.

Fact is that even if we use your argument, the list DAL proposed would still work. It is ratio by the equipment that is on property v/s what you have. It does not matter what any of actually hold.

Latest resources

Back