Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

nwa pilots nordo for 3 hours, not 45 minutes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
+1 for health care- and not some watered down compromise.
No- GWB and the republicans did not do 'nothing' - he did a lot of real things that will take a long time to recover from. Some of the most damaging were economic policies that you guys still think work.

Doesn't it make sense that Fox News is #1?
it's part of their business plan- closely aligned with republicans- discredit every source that isn't you. Right wing people- correlating with the military and religion- like being told forcibly what to think and feel- so they can circle-jerk in group think about how right they are, and how wrong everyone else is.
A liberal on the other hand is by definition open-minded and has a need tosee all sides, including the sides we disagree with. Therefore we have many news agencies and no 1 network will get our loyalty. We'll even visit Fox often and bolster their numbers.

But don't confuse the fact that bc conservatives tend to get their news from 1 source- and the corresponding ratings that go along with it- that you are in fact a majority. You're not.
And as time marches on- your power will slide all the more. Get off the extreme right- and you might have a shot-

Sorry I missed a whole page. I've been watching FN.

Hey waveflyer.. You said "a liberal on the other hand is by definition open minded"

I believe in John Chapter 3 verbatim, that guns are critical to personal defense and in defense of the government controlling the people, abortion is murder, homosexuality is wrong, the theory of evolution is a joke, the only global warming that exists,exists because of Al Gore's electric bill ($8k/mth and highest bill in all of TN), and that GWB is the primary reason we have mostly kept the terrorists from doing their duty on our soil.

How open minded are you toward my opinions?

+1 for health care- and not some watered down compromise.
No- GWB and the republicans did not do 'nothing' - he did a lot of real things that will take a long time to recover from. Some of the most damaging were economic policies that you guys still think work.

Doesn't it make sense that Fox News is #1?
it's part of their business plan- closely aligned with republicans- discredit every source that isn't you. Right wing people- correlating with the military and religion- like being told forcibly what to think and feel- so they can circle-jerk in group think about how right they are, and how wrong everyone else is.
A liberal on the other hand is by definition open-minded and has a need tosee all sides, including the sides we disagree with. Therefore we have many news agencies and no 1 network will get our loyalty. We'll even visit Fox often and bolster their numbers.

But don't confuse the fact that bc conservatives tend to get their news from 1 source- and the corresponding ratings that go along with it- that you are in fact a majority. You're not.
And as time marches on- your power will slide all the more. Get off the extreme right- and you might have a shot-

Bravo, well said

Sorry I missed a whole page. I've been watching FN.

Hey waveflyer.. You said "a liberal on the other hand is by definition open minded"

I believe in John Chapter 3 verbatim, that guns are critical to personal defense and in defense of the government controlling the people, abortion is murder, homosexuality is wrong, the theory of evolution is a joke, the only global warming that exists,exists because of Al Gore's electric bill ($8k/mth and highest bill in all of TN), and that GWB is the primary reason we have mostly kept the terrorists from doing their duty on our soil.

How open minded are you toward my opinions?

A. That was a total flame bait
B. Everything mentioned above is only a very small part of a very large whole. Is it ok to believe in religion but not subscribe to every word in the bible? Guns have been critical to personal defense and defense of personal rights, but not always. Homosexuality may be a choice or it may be a genetic thing but oh well it exists and doesn't bother me and lots of other people. Evolution is scientifically proven, over and over again, sometimes science its a lot easier to prove than the bible. Al Gore is just one Democrat and he is not infallible, he is right about global warming, once again something that is scientifically proven, and he also is probably the busiest person in Tennessee. That does not justify his hypocrisy.
If you could sit down and prove anything to be 100% right you wouldn't be a pilot you would be some sort of GOD among men.

Well, if it's true that Fox missed the facts by that much, well that's just wrong and they should set the record straight. No station, or anyone is correct 100% of the time. However, I like watching Fox news but I, unlike most, try to get both sides of the story and make my own conclusions.

For the love of all that is holy. If you idiots had bothered to watch ALL of the report, Fox stated that whether it was 3 hours or 77 minutes, the info was inconclusive and that the investigation as it continues would bring about the TRUTH.

A. That was a total flame bait
B. Everything mentioned above is only a very small part of a very large whole. Is it ok to believe in religion but not subscribe to every word in the bible? Guns have been critical to personal defense and defense of personal rights, but not always. Homosexuality may be a choice or it may be a genetic thing but oh well it exists and doesn't bother me and lots of other people. Evolution is scientifically proven, over and over again, sometimes science its a lot easier to prove than the bible. Al Gore is just one Democrat and he is not infallible, he is right about global warming, once again something that is scientifically proven, and he also is probably the busiest person in Tennessee. That does not justify his hypocrisy.
If you could sit down and prove anything to be 100% right you wouldn't be a pilot you would be some sort of GOD among men.

Nismo,
The point was not to argue individual issues. The irony of your self prescribed open-mindedness is that you are open-minded toward issues that I and many others view as wrong, so long as you don't allow the possibility of our being right.

I applaud your acknowledgments that guns are good and especially that Gore is an idiot, but I think that suggesting that most things can never be 100 percent right or wrong is crazy. Don't you think that there is a plethora of black and white issues in the world? Don't you think that if you view a particular issue as white and someone else views it as black, they are wrong?

Nismo,
The point was not to argue individual issues. The irony of your self prescribed open-mindedness is that you are open-minded toward issues that I and many others view as wrong, so long as you don't allow the possibility of our being right.

I applaud your acknowledgments that guns are good and especially that Gore is an idiot, but I think that suggesting that most things can never be 100 percent right or wrong is crazy. Don't you think that there is a plethora of black and white issues in the world? Don't you think that if you view a particular issue as white and someone else views it as black, they are wrong?

Yes some things are black and white, that being said issues are rarely if ever black and white. Scientific things like evolution are pretty difficult to disprove other than saying that the bible says otherwise. There are still universities out there teaching that dinosaurs where put there by the devil 4000 years ago. Come on....... Liberty University that is ridiculous to brain wash students into this garbage.

Are you guys all flying props? It doesn't take 3 hours to fly from CA to MN. I would be willing to bet that if they were 3 hours from TOC to contact that they would have been close to running out of fuel. Now the Bus does make a lot of noise when that is about to happen.

Latest resources

Back