Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

nwa pilots nordo for 3 hours, not 45 minutes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll stick with FOX News, there aren't too many networks that can get aviation news correct.

Sorry I missed a whole page. I've been watching FN.

Hey waveflyer.. You said "a liberal on the other hand is by definition open minded"

I believe in John Chapter 3 verbatim, that guns are critical to personal defense and in defense of the government controlling the people, abortion is murder, homosexuality is wrong, the theory of evolution is a joke, the only global warming that exists,exists because of Al Gore's electric bill ($8k/mth and highest bill in all of TN), and that GWB is the primary reason we have mostly kept the terrorists from doing their duty on our soil.

How open minded are you toward my opinions?

I got your point and actually- I'm very open minded to it. That doesn't mean I haven't concluded youre wrong- I'm willing to see the evidence w/o prejudice though. Especially in this career at a major- liberal progressives don't have the luxury of painting everyone on the right and even far right with the broad brush. Too many good guys believe a lot of different things. But like preachers are fond of saying- believing something doesn't make it true. In order to fly with an aggressive conservative- I have to know your arguments- and look at my own-
it's a very eye opening experience- I value the "debates" I've had in the flight deck.
Which is why I encourage those of you who disagree with me to watch msnbc and CNN and PBS - and realize that some of the hardest working most successful people are liberals- and you can't paint us with the broad brush anymore than we should paint you.

I'll stick with FOX News, there aren't too many networks that can get aviation news correct.

And that's my point. Many conservatives view it as literally dangerous to be exposed to views they don't agree with. So many of you "stick" to Fox News, right wing radio, and church. Those are great and fine as part of the whole, but history shows us that group think can be a very dangerous thing- expand your circle of information- as uncomfortable as it might be- and you'll be better off.

That's great! Now we're "newsaphobic"! At least you're open-minded to my thinking that liberals are idiots.

The fact is that you know as well as I do liberals are actually opposite thinkers; being open-minded has nothing to do with it. This is reiterated continually. Liberals have not changed their mind about issues when new information comes out. My goodness man, I'm sure you've seen the silent scream abortion video on youtube a couple times right? Seeing what the baby and 4,000,000 of his buddies go through every year didn't effect your decision to support abortion did it?

I could give a f^ck' less if you think I'm an idiot. My accomplishments would disagree with that.
Do you want to debate the actual issues now?
The problem with enforcing abortion laws is it places the government where it should not be. Among other reasons, bc of republican economic policies- we don't have the resources to enforce your version of morality.

I do wish you would care about the people who are already born as much as the unborn

I don't feel like searching news articles or posts, but does anyone know why the fighters were holding on the ground? Even after 91 minutes seems like they should have been sent up either for security reasons or something similar to the Helios incident. I guess it's a good thing they weren't headed to DC.

My guess is there were fighters on his tail for at least a little while, we'll never know.

My guess is there were fighters on his tail for at least a little while, we'll never know.

The FAA didn't notify NORAD until after they passed MSP. AF is very pissed about that. Comm was re-established with NWA 188 before the fighters could get airborne.

Actually, my comment on the crackpipe is a reference to people who watch FOX news and think it is actual news. It's like someone who uses crack and thinks that their own personal crazy thoughts are actually what's going on.

Do you seriously think any other "news business" is different. Your statement would have more credibility if had said "television news" rather than trying to single out FOX. When it comes to mainstream reporting of news events, they are all the same. Sensationalize, hype, speculation, etc...

Last edited:
No, Fox is especially bad. Much worse at reporting the facts and getting it right than all others.
Did you happen to see Hannity showing footage from 9/12 while reporting on this latest anti-health care rally? 9/12 being a weekend- and much bigger. It was comical- at the beginning clip the trees had yellow leaves and skies were clear- the next there were thousands more protesters- green trees and cloudy skies. And no mention of 9/12. And Michelle Bachman saying that there were between 20,000 and 45,000 at the event, when DC police estimated it at 10,000? No correction even attempted by Fox. And before you say 'thats an opinion show'- since when was an opinion defined as getting completely objective facts wrong?

Latest resources

Back