Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

nwa pilots nordo for 3 hours, not 45 minutes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They all do the same thing. If it just a news piece, they senstaionalize it, if an opinion or something political, they slant it toward their political idealology. CNN, FOX, MSNBC...

As far as getting facts straight, they ALL report the same thing (usually wrong), and end up creating more questions, offering speculation, rather than reporting the news.

Last edited:
I get frustrated with cable news. All of it. So I get your point. But Fox is without a doubt the worst. Not even close

Actually, my comment on the crackpipe is a reference to people who watch FOX news and think it is actual news. It's like someone who uses crack and thinks that their own personal crazy thoughts are actually what's going on.

My reference to you drinking is in response to your post that made it look as if you had been drinking. Read what you posted. Does it really make sense?

I prefer to find a source document before spouting off on a web board. It adds to your credibility.

You are most likely a "Clinton News Network" Whore....yeah, THEY TELL THE TRUTH! :rolleyes:

Maybe you should be looking at who is stupid. Then again you probably voted for GWB. Imagine what this recession would have looked had he been there to help it along. I bet he would be on vacation clearing brush at the ranch for 80% of it.

Don't worry there chief, as fast as "YOUR MAN" is printing money...he will double or even TRIPLE the deficit! Nice job on your vote. Oh wait...I am sure you will find a way to blame W for NumbNuts over spending! Pathetic!!:rolleyes:

impossible. THose two would have to be clinically brain dead to go that long without a call.

The ******************** that comes out of glenn becks and sean hannitys mouths on that station aren't fact.

Don't worry there chief, as fast as "YOUR MAN" is printing money...he will double or even TRIPLE the deficit! Nice job on your vote. Oh wait...I am sure you will find a way to blame W for NumbNuts over spending! Pathetic!!:rolleyes:

Ok, Bush never made a mistake, not even once. I think we should have all realized what kind of person he was when on September 11th, 2001, instead of excusing himself from his reading lesson he continued attempting to stutter his way through The Little Engine that Could. TARP was his massive waste of money that has not helped by the way. I am glad that all the conservatives think having money gives them the right to do what ever to whoever they want. Thanks for the response Boss..... scratching my nuts

Hi!

Know 2 guys who were NORDO for about 2 1/2 hours, and flew through a bunch of ATC Center freqs. They were arguing about religion the whole time.

cliff
NBO

Latest resources

Back