Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

nwa pilots nordo for 3 hours, not 45 minutes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the Fort Hood situation just knocked these guys out of the news for awhile...perhaps getting these guys out of the public eye will help their defense.

In character huh. Do you think that someone as serious as Bill O'Reilly would go for someone coming on his show and making fun of everything he says and stands for? I doubt it he got beat at his own game and pretty bad. Furthermore lets just say for the sake of argument that he was in character, that just shows how serious a news network Fox actually is if they have interviews with characters.

Yes, if you watched his show instead of the snippets and outtakes Keith Olbermann shows you, you'd know its not out of the ordinary for him to poke fun at himself. That's why he showed up on Colbert's show the same day this ran.

Hell I dont even watch Oreilly but once every week or two, and it was obvious it was an interview with the Colbert character...a conservative blowhard parody of Oreilly.

And Oreilly is not where anyone goes for news. Thats where they go for opinions. Don't confuse the 2.

Last edited:
nismo611,
I guess your a big msnbc fan? Hows that hope and change workin for ya!

No not really, I don't need one news network telling me what to think. As for hope and change, I believe it is better than Fox's fair and balanced. I also know the President won't even grant those clowns at Fox the time of day because according they are not even a credible news source.

Look if you are watching Fox news or any news station and buying into all the garbage they are feeding the public, you might want to step back and take a look at your ability to think for yourself. Screaming at people at crying about GWB not being in office anymore doesn't fix anything it just makes them look even crazier. Remember the current President is mopping up the messes from the past, and there was a huge 8 year mess left for him. You are pretty naive if you think that Obama's work isn't fixing GWB's mistakes.

Hooray! Another Red v Blue highjack thread.

Remember the words of Gold Leader: Stay on target. Stay on target!

The article doesn't sound like the author knows exactly what NORDO is. Did he mean that NWA188 missed a call and got it later? And maybe he started the "NORDO Clock" there?

Actually, my comment on the crackpipe is a reference to people who watch FOX news and think it is actual news. It's like someone who uses crack and thinks that their own personal crazy thoughts are actually what's going on.
....................I prefer to find a source document before spouting off on a web board. It adds to your credibility.

Can your list your "credible sources" so the rest of us can join you on your high and mighty tower of truth that you seem to live in? Oh yeah. The internet. Now there's some "real" credible info. Oh wait. It's got to be Wolf Blitzer. Or maybe Chris Matthews. How about Rachel "carpet munching" Maddow. It's funny how you find the one news network that doesn't goose step with the rest of the media and riddicule them. Can your go off on another tanget and educate us all here about how the public option is a really good idea for this country? :puke:

Maybe we need a Satellite-based communication system so that there is not so many frequency changes. Or just get rid of voice altogether. We don't have traffic cops with whistles at every intersection.

Does it even matter that there are a few opinionated americans here or elsewhere who don't like fox news? Look at the ratings. Comparatively speaking, so few people watch the other junk shows that FNC does not need to be defended.

The only thing I am interested in is how these folks have managed to become so tainted in their perspective that they have reached the point that they think the propaganda stations like cnn,msnbc,abc,cbs,etc. are less than 100 percent left leaning.

Latest resources

Back