Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

nwa pilots nordo for 3 hours, not 45 minutes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, if it's true that Fox missed the facts by that much, well that's just wrong and they should set the record straight. No station, or anyone is correct 100% of the time. However, I like watching Fox news but I, unlike most, try to get both sides of the story and make my own conclusions.

I'm suprised they didn't blame it on Obama and Pelosi. Next up CNBC blaming it on Bush and Republican Congress for delaying NextGen.

Where is all the outrage about the wars on MSNBC and CNN. Oh I forgot, those credible news stations did not need to push the propaganda anymore because "HE" was elected.

nismo611,
I guess your a big msnbc fan? Hows that hope and change workin for ya!
Its only been 10 months.....democracy is a blunt sword and takes forever to facilitate change when people like you are around. Health care reform is inevitable along with changes in social security and medicare. As you can see all the tea bag folks are grey and old. Those old people have their Govt. run health care and want to keep the rest of the country from getting any of it. We spend 7700 dollars a person on health care which is 2 to 3 times what other rich countries spend. And what do we get 48th in longevity and 32nd in infant mortality.

Get off the FOX crackpipe and get your information from a reputable source.

This is from the actual revocation of the captain's certificate. If I had a link I would post it, but I got the file emailed to me:

Ah yes, because everything you get in emails is the absolute truth. You better go and collect on your multi million dollar fortune that awaits you in Columbia.

Why are you so affraid of Fox News? Is it because they're the #1 ranked Cable News Network?

Its only been 10 months.....democracy is a blunt sword and takes forever to facilitate change when people like you are around. Health care reform is inevitable along with changes in social security and medicare. As you can see all the tea bag folks are grey and old. Those old people have their Govt. run health care and want to keep the rest of the country from getting any of it. We spend 7700 dollars a person on health care which is 2 to 3 times what other rich countries spend. And what do we get 48th in longevity and 32nd in infant mortality.
You seriously can't be that stupid. Or maybe you can be if you voted for the commie.

You seriously can't be that stupid. Or maybe you can be if you voted for the commie.

Maybe you should be looking at who is stupid. Then again you probably voted for GWB. Imagine what this recession would have looked had he been there to help it along. I bet he would be on vacation clearing brush at the ranch for 80% of it.

Maybe you should be looking at who is stupid. Then again you probably voted for GWB. Imagine what this recession would have looked had he been there to help it along. I bet he would be on vacation clearing brush at the ranch for 80% of it.

If he did nothing, we would be better off than dumping billions into the banks and failing automakers. Sometimes doing nothing is better than trying to artificially stimulate the economy.

If he did nothing, we would be better off than dumping billions into the banks and failing automakers. Sometimes doing nothing is better than trying to artificially stimulate the economy.

Hey I hate the banks just as much as anyone else, but had they gone under the Dollar would be worth less than the peso. Granted the job estimates were a bit optimistic but I am sure they are much better than if nothing had been done.

Thread creeping, creeping, creeping... and it's gone.

Latest resources

Back