NWA MEC Buffoons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General-

So you got a new route.....BFD. And it's to a real garden spot too.

My point was that we don't believe everything we're told.... until it's proven to us. You guys soak up every word of "The Gospel according to Lee" without any regard for verification.

Apples & oranges.

It really worked well with your Jonestown comment. It was a classic, and ironic. And that route is probably more interesting than Fargo.

And I understand you don't believe everything you are told---probably because you are divided into a few groups---that hate each other. You needed 10 observers in your SLI negotiations---because you don't trust each other. That is bad. You won't trust anyone.

Bye Bye--General Lee

PS---Here is the original post again. Litterally, I could not have asked for a better lead in. Thanks 320AV8R! That was FANTASTIC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320AV8R
YGBSM-

"veritas" isn't worthy to line my parakeet cage.

There was more SPIN in that rag than on the Tilt-A-Whirl at the county fair.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.....or you'll end up in Jonestown.

Face reality & examine your EGO.

Jonestown? In Guyana? Hey, we announced TODAY that we will be flying there from JFK. Thanks for noticing.....

Press ReleaseSource: Delta Air Lines, Inc.

Delta Air Lines Begins Nonstop Service From New York-JFK to Georgetown, Guyana

Thursday May 29, 9:48 am ET

NEW YORK, May 29, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL - News) launches nonstop service from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport to Georgetown, Guyana, Sunday, June 1, 2008, as part of its continued expansion in the South American continent.

Guyana is the third-smallest country on the mainland of South America and is situated on the Atlantic Ocean, north of the equator and east of Venezuela. As one of four countries in South America where Spanish is not the primary language, Guyana is culturally similar to English-speaking Caribbean countries.

``We continue to add destinations departing out of New York's JFK, expanding the worldwide reach of this growing Delta hub. In addition to flying now to Guyana, soon we will begin new nonstop service to Bogota, Colombia, increasing to 18 the number of destinations between JFK and Latin America and the Caribbean,'' said Christophe Didier, Delta's vice president of Sales and Government Affairs for Latin America and the Caribbean.

Delta's schedule between New York-JFK and Georgetown starting June 1:

Flight Departs Arrives Frequency* DL383 New York-JFK Georgetown Wednesday, at 1:10 a.m. at 7 a.m.

Friday, Sunday DL384 Georgetown New York-JFK Wednesday, at 9 a.m. at 2:45 p.m. Friday, Sunday *A weekly flight on Tuesdays will be added beginning on July 1.

Last edited:
Hey General-

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it true.

You need to examine your preconceived notions about us & our operation. Our balance sheet & operational efficiencies kicks your a$$. Get over yourself.

Hey General-

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it true.

You need to examine your preconceived notions about us & our operation. Our balance sheet & operational efficiencies kicks your a$$. Get over yourself.

I think you need to re-read what you wrote above and say it to yourself also. Our guys are taking over and they will be making the decisions. If you have any questions, direct them to RA and Ed Bastain.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Wow General, at least you're humble about it.

You guys have cornered the "MAKE OTHER UNION MEMBERS FEEL LIKE SH!T" market. Good thing we're both in ALPA. I guess we're no better than Northeast, Western or Pan Am. Just like second class citizens in a Third World country. What class you guys have.....& I thought NWA Mgmt treated us like sh!t. Bravo.

We all realize that we are not, have never been, & never will be REAL DELTA PILOTS. It may surprise you, that most of us don't want to be Delta pilots. Being a REAL DELTA PILOT and about $6.00 will buy you a real good cup of coffee.

BTW, have you always been a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND? Your ego is so big, it has its own zip code.

Wow General, at least you're humble about it.

You guys have cornered the "MAKE OTHER UNION MEMBERS FEEL LIKE SH!T" market. Good thing we're both in ALPA. I guess we're no better than Northeast, Western or Pan Am. Just like second class citizens in a Third World country. What class you guys have.....& I thought NWA Mgmt treated us like sh!t. Bravo.

We all realize that we are not, have never been, & never will be REAL DELTA PILOTS. It may surprise you, that most of us don't want to be Delta pilots. Being a REAL DELTA PILOT and about $6.00 will buy you a real good cup of coffee.

BTW, have you always been a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND? Your ego is so big, it has its own zip code.

Yes, it is 90210. Anyway, come on now, you need to not be sooooo serious on this board. You might get an anurism. As far as how Deltoids treat Western and Pan Am guys, I have never seen any "bad" treatment. I have heard rumblings from the Western and Pan Am guys about how they got "screwed" in the merger, but they are telling me this while they are in the left seat of a 767-300ER going to Rome. I just don't feel that sorry for them. Most likely their airlines were going away, and they are now doing fairly well. Northwest may not be "going away", but together maybe we will be able to survive these down cycles and become a stronger airline. As far as unity goes, a lot of that will happen if you "let go" (Let go Luke, let go of your feelings LUKE....") of your distrust of everyone. Your different factions within NW are a lot worse than ours with Western and Pan Am. Really, you shouldn't throw stones---your own family is broken.

And Remember---this is an aviation forum that is informative and ENTERTAINING. Don't get wrapped around the axle.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General-

Really, you shouldn't throw stones---your own family is broken.

It's the byproduct of mergers. Different groups, fighting for what they want. Just like AWA / USAir. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We don't put the fun in dysfunctional.....and we know it.

And Remember---this is an aviation forum that is informative and ENTERTAINING. Don't get wrapped around the axle.

I'm just trying to keep you honest. You state something as fact, when in reality it is not. I guess you might say I believe in accurate journalism.....not ENQUIRER stories. Not wrapped, just setting the record straight.

General-

Really, you shouldn't throw stones---your own family is broken.

It's the byproduct of mergers. Different groups, fighting for what they want. Just like AWA / USAir. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We don't put the fun in dysfunctional.....and we know it.

I'm just trying to keep you honest. You state something as fact, when in reality it is not. I guess you might say I believe in accurate journalism.....not ENQUIRER stories. Not wrapped, just setting the record straight.

Then relax a bit and give me proof that I was wrong. That's all man. Sheesh. And, I am NOT trying to lie or pull one over on anyone. I give my own opinion, and if it is wrong then show me.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I propose we cap member's posts at 12,000. General, I'd be honored if you would be the first to sign the petition.

Latest resources

Back