NWA MEC Buffoons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet Wash

You NWA boys need to take what your MEC is saying with a grain of salt. Apparently these bumbling idiots are spreading a lot of half truths and lies to their pilot group and that is doing nothing, but generating a lot of bad blood between the Delta and NWA pilots. I guess war is the only way they know. Unfortunate.

Truth hurts.
But you have to give them credit. Only recently has the DAL MEC started to defend itself. I guess you could say that they were assuming that we would continue to keep quiet.

You NWA boys need to take what your MEC is saying with a grain of salt. Apparently these bumbling idiots are spreading a lot of half truths and lies to their pilot group and that is doing nothing, but generating a lot of bad blood between the Delta and NWA pilots. I guess war is the only way they know. Unfortunate.

Can you please be a little more specific ? What the h#ll are you talking about ?

Can you please be a little more specific ? What the h#ll are you talking about ?

I think he is talking about your last two "Just the facts" (which by the way has prompted the DAL MEC to waste time putting out a flyer called the Veritas), Your latest code a phone (I haven't listened to it and if you have the number I would love to have it and find out what's going on) and finally your MEC's testimony before congress.

Don't take it personally

Apparently these bumbling idiots are spreading a lot of half truths and lies to their pilot group and that is doing nothing, but generating a lot of bad blood between the Delta and NWA pilots.

Question for you Jet. I watched the May 14th Congressional hearings. One of the big problems we have here at NWA is that NWA pilots were the SOLE group left out of the equity claim share money. That is a major bone of contention here at NWA. Do you believe this to be true or not? Lee Moak's testimony at the hearings indicated that fact is true, but was very optimistic that something would be worked out soon. All I am saying is that our MEC is not spreading lies. It is called posturing. We have no bedfellows in this negotiation like DALPA does. We are going it alone and it is a lot more difficult to make your points known when the CEO of your company doesn't have your back.

I guess war is the only way they know. Unfortunate.

I refer to my last comment about Doug Steenland. It's the corporate culture here at NWA. I look forward to enjoying a better culture at DAL should I get the opportunity to work there. Honestly.

There is no reason to take anything personally. It is apparent we don't want to go down the same road as US/AWA. The sooner we get this thing done the better. Oil just hit 129 a barrel!

ONE AIRLINE, ONE CONTRACT

Amen. My understanding is that the equity stake will be negotiated in the joint PWA. Hope for 7% to keep the money the same. (Maybe a little less~ 6.5%)
What LOA 19 did was guarantee us some money if this thing drags on for years. IE our share of the stake. Notice that it is 3.5% and not 5% as it was with the joint PWA. There is a reason for this. Don't ya think?

....no different than what the DAL MEC did when ASA and CMR filed the PID....I guess you folks are getting a dose of your own medicine....

Once again the myth of ALPA being any type of "brotherhood" is showing itself for all to see.....

I wonder how much ALPA will raise our dues when DAL/NWA leave ALPA?

Latest resources

Back