NWA Liquidation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me?

I will not go quietly. You will pay your DUES to the bitter end.... ha ha ha (Evil Vincent Price laugh) Now go pay your UNION DUES.

haha...i question the picture

it appears to be a fella who goes on TV and shouts his supremacy to the nation. must be a case of mistaken identity.

G4G5 said:
Boy would that be something. D. Worthless would wind up with the same integration as the TWA pilots at a non ALPA carrier. Ouch.

I love you man!

I can see it now...

ALPA pilots get what they F^@kin' deserve! Payback's a B!t@h!

Fair and equitable. That's ALPA's way, right? Now get out of my -400.

(sounds of me waking from my dream...)

Thanks, P, I needed that! :D TC

Palomino said:

it appears to be a fella who goes on TV and shouts his supremacy to the nation. must be a case of mistaken identity.

Yeah, is that Dr. Phil or Duane Woerthless? Oh well, it doesn't matter, they're both snake oil salesmen!

"Ha, I've still got mine, the FEDEX pilots will walk the line so I get a raise. And if I'm REALLY good, I'll get those dupes at UPS to join ALPA and I can retire in a couple of years." D. Woerth.

:rolleyes: TC

nwaredtail said:
Rumor also has it that this is the reason AMR has been hourding cash and going to their pilots for more concessions. Give us more and we will buy some routes and expand.http://forums.flightinfo.com/images/icons/icon8.gif

With thousands of rumors posted on here each year, I guess 1 has to actually come true at some point. This one is just about as likely as any of those other thousands of rumors. I'll believe that when I see it.

Palomino said:

I met the dude in the picture at an unnamed FBO. He was flying around in a beat-up GII and was a real prick to boot.

nwaredtail said:
Rumor has it Gary Wilson sold all his remaining shares on Nov.1. The reason our MEC is pushing a worse than UAL contract is because the sale of the pacific routes/fragmentation would look better to a new purchasing carrier and maybe the pilots would go with the sale. IE pacific and cargo. Most would be the senior "red" pilots from the original Northwest. Pacific and cargo are the only thing NWA worth a hill on beans anyway.
icon8.gif

nwaredtail,

The pacific routes NWA has are agreements with NWA only; they cannot be sold off (or they would have by now!). My understanding.
by the way Red Green is over.

Dave B

They can be sold.

In the very same manner that Pan Am sold their routes to UAL. They are an asset that can leveraged and liquidated.

Or the TWA LHR routes and slots. Anything is for sale these days.TC

I know a guy with a wife and kid at NWA. I wish them the best, but the feeling there is that this is their swan song. At least it'll will open more revenue and employment opportunities at the remaining succuessful airlines.

Latest resources

Back