NWA/DAL solving the seniority issue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah i figured that would be the General's idea of a merger committee party. :D

I am 6'4", not a midget at 6'1". Anyway, you can make fun of FDJ2 all you want, but he is smarter than you. Really. He really does have an answer to all of your retorts, and they are spot on. Slamming him only shows your fear.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I am 6'4", not a midget at 6'1". Anyway, you can make fun of FDJ2 all you want, but he is smarter than you. Really. He really does have an answer to all of your retorts, and they are spot on. Slamming him only shows your fear.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Look at you go, "he is smarter than you" LMAO what are we, 8 years old??? HAHAHA

Last edited:
Funny, that guy looks like he's 6'1" and 125 pounds....

But seriously, I haven't seen self-love like that since Stuart Smalley. FDJ, you go on repeating to yourself "you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you."

Nu

I gave up on those school house taunts in grade school, but I guess that's all you got.

At the end of the day answer two simple questions I asked SuperDuperPooperPilot with regards to the additional manning generated by the new manning formula and work rules..

Do you have a pre merger expectation of those vancancies based on the NWA PWA?

Why do those vacancies suddenly appear after a merger?

Last edited:
Look at you go, "he is smarter than you" LMAO what are we, 8 years old??? HAHAHA

Judging from your posts 8 years old might be generous.

Answer a couple of simple question.

But for a merger with DAL do you have an expectation, based on the NWA PWA, of any of those vancancies?

Then ask yourself another question.

Why would those vacancies suddenly materialize if you merge with DAL?

Judging from your posts 8 years old might be generous.

Answer a couple of simple question.

But for a merger with DAL do you have an expectation, based on the NWA PWA, of any of those vancancies?

Then ask yourself another question.

Why would those vacancies suddenly materialize if you merge with DAL?

from my posts? You guys are the ones posting half a$$ed assumptions based on rumors. You want the real answer about expectations? I am a FNG, and i believe you are relatively new so in reality our expectations dont mean much. I am along for the ride right now and I try to gather as much factual information as possible along the way. I typically dont post anything based on assumptions and i certainly try not to post info about DAL as I am not with DAL and dont have solid info. Unlike a number of you DAL guys who believe you are experts on NWA and everything that goes on with NWA(fleet,retirements,scope, etc) When it all breaks down, i think we are on the same page, if mgmt wants it to happen they are going to try. So we either try and make it work or we dont. If you want my opinion on this deal i will tell you, I think it could be a good deal for everyone if done properly. As far as DAL vacancies go, I dont need it nor do i want them. As of right now with NWA being a stand alone carrier i should retire in the top 10 in the company. So i can go either way in regards to the merger and i am humble enough to know that i am a FNG and either way this shakes out i am going to be close to the bottom so why stress out about it. In the meantime, Go have a beer :beer: In the long run though i hope it works out for all of us.

Last edited:
from my posts? You guys are the ones posting half a$$ed assumptions based on rumors. You want the real answer about expectations? I am a FNG, and i believe you are relatively new so in reality our expectations dont mean much. I am along for the ride right now and I try to gather as much factual information as possible along the way. I typically dont post anything based on assumptions and i certainly try not to post info about DAL as I am not with DAL and dont have solid info. Unlike a number of you DAL guys who believe you are experts on NWA and everything that goes on with NWA(fleet,retirements,scope, etc) When it all breaks down, i think we are on the same page, if mgmt wants it to happen they are going to try. So we either try and make it work or we dont. If you want my opinion on this deal i will tell you, I think it could be a good deal for everyone if done properly. As far as DAL vacancies go, I dont need it nor do i want them. As of right now with NWA being a stand alone carrier i should retire in the top 10 in the company. So i can go either way in regards to the merger and i am humble enough to know that i am a FNG and either way this shakes out i am going to be close to the bottom so why stress out about it. In the meantime, Go have a beer :beer: In the long run though i hope it works out for all of us.

Listen, we know you are a FNG. That is great, and we hope you enjoy it. Whatever happens, happens. Great. But, none of you guys on here can come close to debating any of the issues, and that is what this forum is about---rumors, debating, and hiring. Mergers happen, and usually the pilots have no say whatsoever in the process. Finally we have something, which could be taken away from us and shoved down our collective throats. Your guys can't seem to negotiate their way out of a paper bag. Expecting the world from a merger with a like sized company is ridiculous, not to mention one that is bigger than you are. Your expectations can change depending on what your management does, and they could run it into the ground and your top 10 expectation could mean the top ten at the unemployment line. Don't count on expectations that people tell you in indoc. We were told that we would be the richest on our block, and that it would be the last job we would ever have back in my indoc in '96. Guess what? A lot has changed since then. Get used to it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Cool. I'm a FNG at DAL flying a 767ER, holding a line, 18 days off, and I will be making $81 an hour very soon.

How is the DC9?

Cool. I'm a FNG at DAL flying a 767ER, holding a line, 18 days off, and I will be making $81 an hour very soon.

How is the DC9?

If that's not the award for "small pecker/big airplane" of the year, I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm a FNG at DAL flying a 767ER, holding a line, 18 days off, and I will be making $81 an hour very soon.

How is the DC9?
I think it is a relevant statement about his career expectations.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back