• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA/DAL Seniority list..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is pretty inconsiderate ... no announcement, just keep people hanging. Phones are turned OFF.

They know everyone is anxiously awaiting word, folks are losing sleep. This lets me know how our Reps view their constituency. Maybe we need someone in office who is a little more responsive.

Lots of pilots are going to be fatigued tomorrow if they don't get out some form of communication. They should at least send out something that says stop waiting for the train wreck and go to bed.

This is clearly not a good sign if they wait so long.

M

post_new.gif
04-09-2008, 01:36 Replies: 49
thread_hot.gif
Delta, Northwest could announce merger in next week
Views: 2,256
Posted By jonjuan
There will not be a DAL/NWA merger.

There will not be a DAL/NWA merger.

Forum: Majors
post_new.gif
04-03-2008, 21:52 Replies: 55
thread_hot.gif
NWA says it will cut flights, ground planes
Views: 3,264
Posted By jonjuan
There will be no merger between NWA and DAL.

post_new.gif
04-03-2008, 00:21 Replies: 31
thread_hot.gif
Delta Board to meet this week, talk about merger---AJC article
Views: 1,668
Posted By jonjuan
There will be no NWA/DL merger.

There will be no NWA/DL merger.

post_new.gif
03-30-2008, 20:45 Replies: 123
thread_hot.gif
Wall Street Jornal: NWA "reworks plan for merger"
Views: 4,421
Posted By jonjuan

This merger will not happen. No way, no how.

Lots of pilots are going to be fatigued tomorrow if they don't get out some form of communication. They should at least send out something that says stop waiting for the train wreck and go to bed.

I agree. If it's not coming out tonight, let me know...........4:30 van tomorrow.

This is clearly not a good sign if they wait so long.

M

For which side? I truly want to see something fair to both sides. I do not want a lop-sided award that creates a US Airways situation. I don't want to get screwed, but I also do not want a wind-fall at a fellow pilot's expense.

This is pretty inconsiderate ... no announcement, just keep people hanging. Phones are turned OFF.

They know everyone is anxiously awaiting word, folks are losing sleep. This lets me know how our Reps view their constituency. Maybe we need someone in office who is a little more responsive.

I totally agree. Its very Inconsiderate. Even if it was a single sentence to say please wait a few hours or until tomorrow. But nothing at this point is not professional. IMHO

From NWAALPA:

FastRead
Monday, December 8, 2008

Numerous calls and emails have been pouring in throughout the day to NWA ALPA reps and the ALPA office from pilots asking when the seniority list arbitration award will be published. As of 6:45 pm CST, the arbitrators’ award has not been received by the Merger committee. The Communications committee will notify Northwest pilots via FastRead and Code-a-phone as soon as the award is posted on the NWA MEC website.

Latest resources

Back