NWA/DAL Seniority list..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From NALPA just a few minutes ago:

Numerous calls and emails have been pouring in throughout the day to NWA ALPA reps and the ALPA office from pilots asking when the seniority list arbitration award will be published. As of 6:45 pm CST, the arbitrators’ award has not been received by the Merger committee. The Communications committee will notify Northwest pilots via FastRead and Code-a-phone as soon as the award is posted on the NWA MEC website.

Anyone believe the Arbitrators failed to meet a deadline?

Originally Posted by DAL737FO
I called the DALPA office just before 5:00 PM Cracker Kremlin time and they had not received the list from the arbitrator yet.

Originally Posted by nwaredtail
He's lying

From NWAALPA:

FastRead
Monday, December 8, 2008

Numerous calls and emails have been pouring in throughout the day to NWA ALPA reps and the ALPA office from pilots asking when the seniority list arbitration award will be published. As of 6:45 pm CST, the arbitrators’ award has not been received by the Merger committee. The Communications committee will notify Northwest pilots via FastRead and Code-a-phone as soon as the award is posted on the NWA MEC website.

Now that your side has said that they don't have the list yet do you still think he is lying?

There's a saying that the best agreement is one that leaves both sides "a little unhappy." Not sure if that would work in this case with all of the hyper emotions.

My guess is that they have concocted a super-complex integration formula and the respective MECs are trying their best to figure it out...

Regardless, you guys will be one team soon. Good luck and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been this excited/nervous since the "Who Shot J.R. Ewing" Dallas episode in 1981... This is real excitement - a nail biter.... I hear cricketts....

Latest resources

Back