• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA/DAL negotiations update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So will all 8 (strike that), all 10 of your 777s.

Schwanker

We'll have 16 777s by next March 31st, and probably 20 or more after that. Yeah, and they will all eventually be parked, and then I will bid the Space Shuttle and do Moon turns. You will probably hold long trips to Uranus.......

Bye Bye--General Lee

We'll have 16 777s by next March 31st, and probably 20 or more after that. Yeah, and they will all eventually be parked, and then I will bid the Space Shuttle and do Moon turns. You will probably hold long trips to Uranus.......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah? And we'll have 68 787s! Probably another 200 after that!

Yeah? And we'll have 68 787s! Probably another 200 after that!

Looks to me like all of your group will be going to Uranus. Also, have you ever seen the "dreamliner?" Has it even flown yet? I am sure we also will order those Space Shuttles, and they will be on our side---and I have seen those fly.....they're cool.......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Looks to me like all of your group will be going to Uranus. Also, have you ever seen the "dreamliner?" Has it even flown yet? I am sure we also will order those Space Shuttles, and they will be on our side---and I have seen those fly.....they're cool.......

Bye Bye--General Lee

What are you 12? :cool:

Typical General Lee, they will probably get more, but when NWA guys talk about the planes we will probably get, GL, Puffscab, etc jump all over it.

As you know, I am not always privy to every order discussion with management and Boeing, but I do know that both RA and Bastain have stated we will get more 777s, more 737-700s, and even more MD90s to fill in the gaps. They have noted this at our fun "town hall meetings." The only new planes I have heard about you guys getting are the 787s, and the first one hasn't even flown yet. I would have to say that.......yeah......we seem to have some growth coming our way----PROBABLY.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General-

I 'find your comments quite egotistic & pompus. You seem to fit the Delta pilot mold....quite full of yourself.

You guys sold us out with the LOA 19 deal.....you know, crawling into bed with RA, at the expense of your UNION brothers. Real weak. Moak is a Mgmt suck up, at best, & you guys follow him like a cult leader.

What goes around comes around. You guys act like you're in a different union, or something. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice..........

Latest resources

Back