• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA/DAL/Hat?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are working on getting ASAP back on line. It is a great program, but there was some issues in the fine detail that we needed worked out. It appears to be almost done. It will be a good thing to have that back on line again.

Nu, per our rant a few days ago. Are you hearing anything concerning a trimming of your schedules up at NWA. Rumblings here and there, but I have nothing concrete yet.

Heyas ACL,

No, I personally haven't heard anything.

Any big news will probably be out about cuts for either (or both) sides when DAL management briefs both the DAL and NWA MECs next week on the "new" business plan.

With just about everyone cutting pilots (UAL, CAL etc), our MEC thought it was a good idea to go into "mitigation" mode. Our monthly maxes are still on the high side, so there is room to dial back there, plus we have a "no availability" bid that pays you 55 hours for sitting at home.

Unless you're at SWA, thinking there won't be cuts where you're at might be overly optimistic.

Nu

Last edited:
Corporate businessjet passengers do not think that hats go with the "profession."
That's because you can't wear your hat while standing in one of those.

Last edited:
We are working on getting ASAP back on line. It is a great program, but there was some issues in the fine detail that we needed worked out. It appears to be almost done. It will be a good thing to have that back on line again.

Nu, per our rant a few days ago. Are you hearing anything concerning a trimming of your schedules up at NWA. Rumblings here and there, but I have nothing concrete yet.

I think the trimming of schedules is going to come at the regional level pretty soon for the nwa side. There really hasnt been any reductions yet from our feeders but all other majors have scaled back their regional feed. One good thing is the Schedulers told me last night we were big time short on dc9 fos now, so thats better than being overstaffed as far as your concerns go. The good thing is both sides still have room to wiggle because we both stopped hiring. we shall see

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back