• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NPA Hat Survey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i will wear my hat and blazer as long as allowed. i do not like the leather jacket. it looks cheap. you can either look the part of a professional pilot or stay at home. the survey was put on the NPA website as a test to ensure the survey system was working. period. it was never meant to be a huge debated question.

i will wear my hat and blazer as long as allowed. i do not like the leather jacket. it looks cheap. you can either look the part of a professional pilot or stay at home. the survey was put on the NPA website as a test to ensure the survey system was working. period. it was never meant to be a huge debated question.

Well personally I think your polyester blazer looks a lot cheaper than my tailored leather and I think I still look professional, so I will come to work next week, That ok with you?

Well personally I think your polyester blazer looks a lot cheaper than my tailored leather and I think I still look professional, so I will come to work next week, That ok with you?

wear any uniform pieces you want. just look professional while doing it. the jacket is your choice.

Latest resources

Back